random thought of the day, I need to find a barber. I need someone to keep my beard shaped up, because im over it and letting it grow. ive had a beard for yeeaars now but working at a bank I "have" to keep it groomed, but im over that. I just need someone to shape me up good and keep it up so I can let it get looonng.

random thought of the day, I need to find a barber. I need someone to keep my beard shaped up, because im over it and letting it grow. ive had a beard for yeeaars now but working at a bank I "have" to keep it groomed, but im over that. I just need someone to shape me up good and keep it up so I can let it get looonng.

I find myself at the same crossroads. I don't want to get rid of this massive thing, but it's getting wider than all outside and needs to be tamed. Yet, I'm not sure who to go to/afraid to let anyone fuck it up...

I just found a barber that uses a straight razor. I told him im not sure if I can get there by 6, and he said no problem, come anways, he wants me to, in his words, "get straight up" for the holidays. excited!

Put some pics up on your IG. He might be worth the trip, and a good excuse to hook up and get Tacos after the holidays ;)

holy shit. 2 gauge tongue ring? i have two 14ga tongue rings...but somehow can't imagine having one giant one lol. how was that?

The taper felt like a razor blade splitting my tongue down the center and it caused a blowout on the bottom I later had cut away... yummmm yum

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic