is JavaScript enabled on all sites? All the drop downs use JavaScript so that could be an issue. Just a guess though based on the ss there. Also possibly an extension on the browser, like an ad blocker, as most pop ups are done with JavaScript and its common for them to block shit unnecessarily sometimes

I will say that it worked fine after I cleared my cache before, but that hasn't changed anything lately.

I'm computer dumb so I don't know how to enable/disable JavaScript or anything  :unsure:

So it was a hand held vaporizer for epileptic treatment? Very interesting... where can I find out more?

not really.

http://www.kumed.com/neurosciences/neurology/conditions-treatments/about-epilepsy/advancing-options

im sure this isnt anything new, but this hospital is so good.

I will say that it worked fine after I cleared my cache before, but that hasn't changed anything lately.

I'm computer dumb so I don't know how to enable/disable JavaScript or anything  :unsure:

hey no worries, I happened to do this type of stuff for 6 years so I still enjoy troubleshooting. Idk chrome that well, but here's an article on how to make sure:

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/12654?hl=en

if its already on, which it very well could be, look at your extensions to try disabling adblockers to see if it helps.

Going to be a hell of a moving day for me. Pouring rain all day. Burning up with fever. Woo can't wait to be settled in my new spot tonight.

Shitty, don't over exert yourself too much with that fever.

I hate when I miss shows, and there was a tour edition and now said tour pressing is $80+

http://www.discogs.com/Melvins-Le-Butcherettes-Chaos-As-Usual/release/6986916

I fell down the stairs and hurt my shoulder bad back in July, so I missed the show and will probably never have this :(

hey no worries, I happened to do this type of stuff for 6 years so I still enjoy troubleshooting. Idk chrome that well, but here's an article on how to make sure:

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/12654?hl=en

if its already on, which it very well could be, look at your extensions to try disabling adblockers to see if it helps.

Okay, I checked, and it says it's already enabled. Disabling AdBlockers (both of them) seems to have no effect. 

Darn :/

I hate when I miss shows, and there was a tour edition and now said tour pressing is $80+

http://www.discogs.com/Melvins-Le-Butcherettes-Chaos-As-Usual/release/6986916

I fell down the stairs and hurt my shoulder bad back in July, so I missed the show and will probably never have this :(

:c

I didn't get  the Against Me live album tour variant because I was busy jumping around like a jackass but I bought it at my local shop and it was the tour variant. Maybe you'll get lucky too

:c

I didn't get  the Against Me live album tour variant because I was busy jumping around like a jackass but I bought it at my local shop and it was the tour variant. Maybe you'll get lucky too

it was a tour only split and it's only expensive cause of The Melvins, I just want it for Le Butcherettes :(. At least one of the 2 songs was on the 7" I just picked up

Not sure anyone else has ever had this misfortune, but having to log every 15 minutes of my work day on what projects I'm working on (and only being able to charge about 75% of the time it takes me) is redundant and in itself, a waste of time.

Lord, beer me strength.

my boyfriend had to do that at his old job. he's an architect and his boss at that firm was a perfectionist and borderline OCD. they had to have every minute accounted for and billable.

he saved all the sheets and showed them to me once. it was unreal.

my boyfriend had to do that at his old job. he's an architect and his boss at that firm was a perfectionist and borderline OCD. they had to have every minute accounted for and billable.

Every minute? That's atrocious! Glad it sounds like he got out of that stressful environment.

I essentially do the same, although my clients set a limit they think their projects are worth, and like clockwork, they underestimate every time. And then I have to explain to my boss why it's costing them more, or work 10+ hours a week unpaid just to catch up.

Gotta love the corporate life.

This is nuts. My wife has to account for her time but I think it's around the 15 minute intervals like Dea has to do. My time is tracked with a usage rate... Basically the amount of time I enter in for projects in our system vs the amount of time I'm paid for.

this italian place around the corner from my apartment makes the best penne vodka i've ever had (gluten free, of course). they add cayenne pepper to the sauce and it is incredible.

I'm eating pasta with olive oil now. I always load the oil with red pepper flakes and garlic and saute it. So damn good.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic