I guess I'm going to call the PO my package hasn't updated since out for delivery on monday, I'm going to assume I have to go pick it up for some reason and that's a 30 min drive about. (when mailing I only have to drive 10 min to a contract PO, the actual PO is in the cuts)

We have a contract P.O. within eye shot of the main distro hub here, which has never made sense to me other than "Hey I can pick up stamps while I get gas and beef jerky..."

I guess I'm going to call the PO my package hasn't updated since out for delivery on monday, I'm going to assume I have to go pick it up for some reason and that's a 30 min drive about. (when mailing I only have to drive 10 min to a contract PO, the actual PO is in the cuts)

My parcel finally updated today to tell me it is, in fact, not being delivered yesterday. Who'da thunk.

Sort of bizarre - you'd think the location would be more centrally located. Also, don't they typically leave a note saying to pick it up?

My parcel finally updated today to tell me it is, in fact, not being delivered yesterday. Who'da thunk.

Sort of bizarre - you'd think the location would be more centrally located. Also, don't they typically leave a note saying to pick it up?

ive never had an issue and the weird part was they delivered a different record the day it said out for delivery, so I'm confused I'm going to call in 2 hours when they open and see if they know

It has to be the holiday traffic. I had never had one go over the estimated date until not long back Rez sent me something and it went a day past the delivery date before I saw it. Apparently it was out for delivery for 48 hours...

It has to be the holiday traffic. I had never had one go over the estimated date until not long back Rez sent me something and it went a day past the delivery date before I saw it. Apparently it was out for delivery for 48 hours...

Mine arrived in TX, and then today updated to say it arrived in MN, with 5 days in between of nothing. I think the issue was that, plus it's a box set being shipped for whatever reason as Media Mail, so it may have been flagged or something.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic