Oh shit, I forgot my girlfriend's dad totally hooked us up with Netflix. Gonna take a break from listening to all the records to watch this.

Seriously guys, this new turntable sounds so fucking good.

New table looks really spiffy. I like that you don't have to remove the platter to change your belt position either, big plus selling point to me

No idea to be honest. I gotta get a dedicated receiver and new speakers as well.

Having a dedicated receiver is different to me now that I have one, but I want to cut the fat and get just an amp, then it will be speaker time..

As far as I can tell this just happens once you hit about 25

That is most likely a cause. This is the first time it's ever happened to me though. Just woke up in horrible pain. I've had aches before, but nothing like this.

Of course no theater in a 150 mile radius is showing this :( Glad you made it happen!

It's worth the drive. Rollins is my role model. It's pretty indie so I'm sure it'll come to home video sooner than later. The indie gogo had a digital copy as a funding option. So people have it already apparently.

She the new Rollins movie last night and it was fucking awesome. Rollins is pissed straight out the gate. I don't want to give anything away to people who want to see it, but fuck, it's so badass. Haha.

I loved it as well... A man of few words, and mostly action... Weird as hell seeing him without a shirt on and there not being any back tattoos right?

Of course no theater in a 150 mile radius is showing this :( Glad you made it happen!

You can download it from iTunes now or torrent it like I did...

I loved it as well... A man of few words, and mostly action... Weird as hell seeing him without a shirt on and there not being any back tattoos right?

You can download it from iTunes now or torrent it like I did...

Yeah, they covered it up to accent his former wings. At least that's my guess.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic