Go somewhere new. I suggest waiting on Portland. It's been snowing and is cold as a bitch. Go somewhere that has a random warm front.

I'll probably wait until the spring to go somewhere, but it would be nice to be somewhere else for my 30th at the end of Feb.

San Diego or SF would both be fun!

SF does seem amazing, but I don't know anyone out there and I'd like to go somewhere I know some people. It's certainly on my list.

I haven't done a trip by myself in a real long time, but it can be pretty enjoyable.

I am just worried about my anxiety, only issue with going alone. I'm sure it'd be awesome, and still super enjoyable.

Yo, Thomas, I found the Te' collection for $55.

That's a hell of a deal, it usually sells for a lot more. I know my sold for twice that.

This is a weird offer, but I like challenging myself, so figured it'd be good.

If I come up with a recipe for vegan + gluten-free doughnuts, want me to send it along?

Can't remember the rest of what you're allergic to besides nuts, though.

I AM INTERESTED IN SAID GF DOUGHNUT RECIPE

this gurl is pretty pissed about the txt

tell her i said u did her a favor bc it sounds like u suck

I think what will be hard is preventing them from getting too dense - I'll be traveling this weekend but by Monday I'll start working on it to see what results I get :)

I'll be sure to keep you in the loop!

thank you :) and i know what you mean. usually if something is flourless it becomes super dense. when i am making food that is safe for me i usually substitute with rice flour or tapioca flour or something comparable. that usually helps the density.

thank you :) and i know what you mean. usually if something is flourless it becomes super dense. when i am making food that is safe for me i usually substitute with rice flour or tapioca flour or something comparable. that usually helps the density.

I'm thinking a combo of rice and sorghum, with xantham gum and potato starch. Here's to hoping it's not awful haha

This is a weird offer, but I like challenging myself, so figured it'd be good.

If I come up with a recipe for vegan + gluten-free doughnuts, want me to send it along?

Can't remember the rest of what you're allergic to besides nuts, though.

Milk, eggs, nuts, seafood. Looks like your recipe would work out, actually (gluten free isn't a problem, though, if it's easier with flour). I'm totally interested in that!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic