I've definitely reached the age where I actively don't care about discovering new music for the most part. Here and there I'll check out something that a friend or someone who's musical opinion I highly value is talking about, but at this point I'm pretty set in my ways and I like what I like, and not much more.

I've definitely reached the age where I actively don't care about discovering new music for the most part. Here and there I'll check out something that a friend or someone who's musical opinion I highly value is talking about, but at this point I'm pretty set in my ways and I like what I like, and not much more.

I'll never stop looking for new music and new sounds. It's just not in me to be a purely nostalgic music consumer.

T3, got my records. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS TINY CORNER DING THAT YOU CLEARLY MENTIONED IN YOUR SALE POST?! UNACCEPTABLE. 2/10 WILL BE FILING A PAY PAL DISPUTE.

But seriously, this shit was packaged perfectly and everything is pristine. 10/10 backed hard.

I underestimated the corner ding, I shall be offering a 98% refund. 2% handling fee on those records!

Glad they arrived safe and sound, enjoy!

I'll never stop looking for new music and new sounds. It's just not in me to be a purely nostalgic music consumer.

I'm always down for something new. What's the point in music, if you just listen to the same thing over and over? I love music, and will never stop listening to what I currently love, but branching out makes it so much more enjoyable. 

It's more so that I don't have the motivation to spend hours trawling through Soulseek or whatever downloading hundreds or thousands of songs I'll never listen to. My method of finding new music these days is either bands that I play shows with, bands that sources I trust are vouching for, or the old classic "reading the thank you notes of albums I like" kinda thing.

Basically, I just don't follow all the music blogs and review sites like I used to.

It's more so that I don't have the motivation to spend hours trawling through Soulseek or whatever downloading hundreds or thousands of songs I'll never listen to. My method of finding new music these days is either bands that I play shows with, bands that sources I trust are vouching for, or the old classic "reading the thank you notes of albums I like" kinda thing.

Basically, I just don't follow all the music blogs and review sites like I used to.

I'm not sure how I find all the new stuff, but I probably listen to 5 to 10 new artist (s) a week.

I'll add the qualifier that I don't sleep, am certifiably crazy, and am beyond obsessed with music

I think that applies to most of us on this site. Why else would we spend the majority of our time and money on music? Sleep just takes away from it.

Shit, David Bowie's site has some vinyl in stock, but Tina said he might be able to grab one for me today... I don't want to end up with 2 copies.

I think that applies to most of us on this site. Why else would we spend the majority of our time and money on music? Sleep just takes away from it.

Shit, David Bowie's site has some vinyl in stock, but Tina said he might be able to grab one for me today... I don't want to end up with 2 copies.

I do wish that I could sleep sometimes.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic