Them running is so fucking awkward. I'm not even going to touch on how God awful local news voice overs / local fluff pieces are.

Oh my god, after I typed that he was leaning against his Saturn SUV. That might be the most annoying news anchor I've ever heard.

As far as the place goes, seems good, Nothing ground breaking. I would solely not go there cause of the running order takers though. So fucking awkward. Haha.

We have this place called Cookout here that is amazing. You can get this tray of food where you get a main item, 2 sides, and a drink for like $4.50. I always get a burger, fries, and a corn dog. So good. Look it up and be jealous.

Haha, that is kinda why I posted it. It is beyond awkward, and fucking stupid. You get fired it you don't run, from what my friends that worked their told me. They did make bank when they were 18/19, like $250-$300 in tips on a good night. Another reason I hate tipping, they should not be pulling in that much money running to a car.

$4.50, sound amazing. Swensons is expensive, was $10 for 2 fast food size burgers and an order of potato teezers. 

I'm going on 10 years with my MacBook this year. Thing is slow as all fuck.

I'm using a late 2011 Macbook Pro. I took out the optical drive, and put a secondary 2TB hard drive there. I replaced the main drive with a 256GB solid state drive and this thing runs amazingly well.

I'm using a late 2011 Macbook Pro. I took out the optical drive, and put a secondary 2TB hard drive there. I replaced the main drive with a 256GB solid state drive and this thing runs amazingly well.

I was going to do the same to my laptop, until the USB ports decided to act up and the wifi card died. I love how cheap storage is getting, because a few years ago that 256gb SSD would have cost more than a new laptop.

i experienced that feeling when there's a record i really wanted but never bought, then i checked on it again and it was sold out. anybody wanna sell me a copy of iwrotehaikusaboutcannibalisminyouryearbook's s/t?

Uuuuggghhhh the most I ever saw that record for was like $11. It was around distros for awhile too. Of course any time I put it in my cart I ended up bailing on the purchase for one reason or another.

Actual drive-in, like old 50's style where you park and someone comes up to your car, takes you order etc. Then someone runs it out when it's ready, not usually the same guy.

I was at this exact one. It's overrated, but good. It's been on the food network and shit for some reason.

Damn that's cool! I don't really tip at sonic

I don't like that release, but I remember seeing it around for $10 or so for a long ass time. When did it suddenly jump up in price?

Edit: $6 on the labels site, but say sold out too.

Uuuuggghhhh the most I ever saw that record for was like $11. It was around distros for awhile too. Of course any time I put it in my cart I ended up bailing on the purchase for one reason or another.

yeah, i just never got around to buying it, even with that price and now it's like $50+ on discogs fml

Hmm? No. It's an i5 quit core @ 2.2Ghz 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD and 2GB Nvidia somethingM

Ah, the one that came up in google was a celeron.

Want a cheap copy of the Smiths s/t? Shitty jacket, record not too bad.

OP copy. It was a radio station promo, so it's got writing on the jacket, and some small scratches. $12ppd. I have the repress, so don't need it, though I am sad the repress does not have this charming man. It had tape residue on the outside, but I cleaned it up pretty good earlier.

OP copy. It was a radio station promo, so it's got writing on the jacket, and some small scratches. $12ppd. I have the repress, so don't need it, though I am sad the repress does not have this charming man. It had tape residue on the outside, but I cleaned it up pretty good earlier.

Let me give it another listen when I get home and see. Trying to limit purchases after my few hundred dollar weekend but that's tempting. Meat is Murder and Queen is Dead were the ones I wanted most and Kevin hooked me up with OPs. Either way thanks for thinking of me :wub:

Anyone see Ted 2? The wife and I are watching Ted now and got Ted 2 from redbox. Here's to hopefully have a few laughs

I think it's worth the Redbox rental. There is one specific scene in it where I almost fell off my chair laughing. Made it easily worth it. Plus Amanda Seyfried is such a babe.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic