I have all but one of the studio recordings on record... I would love for it to be all in one place.

What are you missing?

You are going to make me listen to it now.

Do it. Currently listening to the comp now, since it is up for name your own price on bandcamp.

Edit:

Also everyone needs to check them out, since they can be had for free.

http://futurerecordings.bandcamp.com/album/science-1994

http://futurerecordings.bandcamp.com/album/hidden-arithmetic

I have 200+ records on my floor right now because I don't know where else to put them.  :blink:

Damn, that's a lot of records with no place to go. I'm almost out of room on mt 2x2, and was before I sold a bunch off. I wish there was an ikea close so I could buy another, since it was expensive to ship. I might pick up one of those walmart ones people use, since the Target ones suck.

I guess my question is what're you doing to your iPod where you even need a case?

I want to be able to put it in my laptop bag and not have to feel worried about it all day at school. It stays with me but I worry about it rolling around in there. Right now it is so pristine that there is literally not a single scratch on the back. I pretty much keep a case on my phone/ipod/that kind of thing all the time though.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic