Online dating tip for women: always turn down guys who can't spell or have a pic of them holding a fish they caught.

Also if they are wearing camo, or are over the carcass of any dead animal.

Online dating tip for women: always turn down guys who can't spell or have a pic of them holding a fish they caught.

Also if they are wearing camo, or are over the carcass of any dead animal.

Also, it's okay for you to send the first message to a dude you match with. My app doesn't give me notifications like it should, and I often forget to check. Just went on and have 4 new matches.

I think one of my favorite parts of you STers is hearing about the male dating psyche. It makes me feel less like a terrible person for turning down guys who can't spell or take shirtless pictures.

There should be an automatic turn down feature for when more than one nipple is shown.

*Swipes right* :wub:

I think that is how you 'match' someone. I've never made it on to the scary world of tinder.

You can use it in real life too, doesn't have to be on Tinder. It's easy and fun. Like if you are at the bar (pub) and someone says something like "Are you using this chair?" you can just reply "Swipe Left." and they'll leave you alone.

You can use it in real life too, doesn't have to be on Tinder. It's easy and fun. Like if you are at the bar (pub) and someone says something like "Are you using this chair?" you can just reply "Swipe Left." and they'll leave you alone.

Or wait until they are about to sit down and swipe their chair away? Got it!

The closest I've come to this is while I was living in Salt Lake City. My roommate and I were at a bar, which was a pretty rare thing. While we're hanging out I go up to get a drink, and this girl starts chatting me up. In the conversation she said something negative about my roommate / bestie, not knowing I knew him. I can't remember exactly what she said after but it was some sort of complisult where she complimented me and insulted him. Now, this was during a time while he and I were marathoning Gossip Girl, so we were in love with Blair. So I nod to him and he starts to wall over right as I say "well, you're no Blair Waldorf" and he just burst out laughing. The look on this girl's face was incredible. Not only did she not expect that I knew him, or that I would have a comeback like that, but I referenced Gossip Girl. I think that girl's jaw may still be on the floor of that bar.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic