Glad things went well. Hope it increases the record budget <3

Last call for anything at the Turnover show. I'll probably turn my phone off during the show or at least won't be checking it

First thing I'm doing is setting up a debit card and my own paypal account also a savings account. $50 or more a week into savings for a car. Only letting my self spend like $40 of fun money a week if that. I do owe Jason like $40 for the Hotelier because I laid dibs on the copy he got for the boards. I really want that variant.

First thing I'm doing is setting up a debit card and my own paypal account also a savings account. $50 or more a week into savings for a car. Only letting my self spend like $40 of fun money a week if that. I do owe Jason like $40 for the Hotelier because I laid dibs on the copy he got for the boards. I really want that variant.

You mean Ryan :) but I'm totally fine with getting confused with Jason

Because they are funny like that

Well, I listened to that whole thing and it's made me fear for my mental state. I thought I had reached a point in my music-listening career when I could, at the very least, form an opinion on anything I come across...but this? This is a new level of puzzling. I can't tell whether it's good or not. I can't even tell whether it's music or not. I'm thoroughly confounded.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic