Morning folks. Been a minute since I felt the energy to even keep up in here, but I hope you all are doing well.

Morning all. Rollins has to be cool as shit. Whole family is sick, hope I'm not next

Stay healthy my liege! 

morning all. Is the week over yet? I have to work Saturday, so I still have a ways to go :(

Hang in there T3, almost over!

I feel like he's probably a dick

He is a huge dork and vinyl nerd like us, so he is the ultimate overgrown child. He's only a ddick if you deserve it...

Yeah, where you been Jason? How's everything going?

I've been stuck inside my own head, and folks like you and me know that is the worst place to roam around endlessly. I'm starting to make progress though, getting a recommendation to a professional for help next week so I am looking forward to having someone help walk me through my problems. Self realization is a bitch when you're not quite ready to accept it, but I will get better. Thanks for asking T :)

I've been stuck inside my own head, and folks like you and me know that is the worst place to roam around endlessly. I'm starting to make progress though, getting a recommendation to a professional for help next week so I am looking forward to having someone help walk me through my problems. Self realization is a bitch when you're not quite ready to accept it, but I will get better. Thanks for asking T :)

Yeah, I know that game all too well. Glad you're getting the help you need. Glad to see you back too.

Yeah, I know that game all too well. Glad you're getting the help you need. Glad to see you back too.

Thank you, I figured that I had to stop continuing the process of withdrawing myself from everyone to avoid feeling bad while I figure out where and who I am again, but that can just be a long and treacherous self beating up session for me which gets me nowhere. At least in here, I get to bounce ideas around and get feedback from others who don't judge me based on my real life mistakes and faults. Plus, I need new music input again! My kitty is a big fan of sleeping while I play Kokomo in the mornings lol

Thank you, I figured that I had to stop continuing the process of withdrawing myself from everyone to avoid feeling bad while I figure out where and who I am again, but that can just be a long and treacherous self beating up session for me which gets me nowhere. At least in here, I get to bounce ideas around and get feedback from others who don't judge me based on my real life mistakes and faults. Plus, I need new music input again! My kitty is a big fan of sleeping while I play Kokomo in the mornings lol

❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️

I missed you too Matt! I now enjoy moving one of my floorstanding speakers back into the correct position EVERY SINGLE DAY because my cat wants to "corner" the bottom of the speaker grill with her teeth to mark it as hers....

if you want some new music Jason, check out Gruesome "savage land". Ive listened to it at least 4 times since 530 yesterday. Their new EP just went up for preorder on relapse.

Done and did! Fetching now...

I share a biscuit with no one. Fuck that shit.

She will steal it while you aren't looking if you turn away for a second.... You have no idea the ways & means this cat has developed in 9 years lol

Edit: She loves to open all low lying cabinet doors during the night so your 3am trip to the bathroom may include a broken kneecap if not fully aware of where you are walking lol

Edit: Jealous you got to see Turnover the other night too!! Are you picking up that pile of Cannibal Corpse reissues that just came out?

He hasn't mentioned it to me so I'm gonna assume he didn't know about them. I didn't either, and though I don't like them all that much, I may have to pick up a copy of The Bleeding...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic