In other news, I finished building the pergola today. Along with 40 hours of weeding, raking, mulching, digging, installing and fixing drip lines, cutting out a massive tree root and re leveling the walk way, staining the porches, and painting parts of the exterior. (And that was just this week.) A few more days of work and the house should be done.

Before:VU7LSMg.jpg

After:6waEqNx.jpghitPFuB.jpg

Damn good work. High five, man.

I haven't been there yet, but I've heard nothing but bad things. I'm actually going there tomorrow to see All Dogs/my friend's band.

The acoustics are god awful, the sound guy was awful, the board was awful. I've honestly never heard worse sound. I even told the owner. He didn't care. He just wanted my photos for his website and told him to fuck off.

Damn good work. High five, man.

Thanks, man.

You can't see it from that angle, but I put a metal bar across the middle to prevent bowing. Made add some more to the roofing. We'll see. But I think it turned out pretty well. Never built a pergola before. Going to add new lights and rewire them, and it'll be good to grill.

5 more hours :(. Been annoying, but got the new Pistons waiting for me at home (and maybe a record). Plan on spinning all evening.

Hope you're weekend is great Taco King!

Seems like you've been having some issues with Triple Crown lately Brian. Bad IIOI, and wrong O'Brother? Did they send you a replacement for the IIOI yet?

Seems like you've been having some issues with Triple Crown lately Brian. Bad IIOI, and wrong O'Brother? Did they send you a replacement for the IIOI yet?

I honestly think it's something a weight could fix. Which I need to get anyway. It's a slight wobble that doesn't really cause the music to skip..you can just hear it hitting the cart through my speakers. Do you ever have this issue?

Yeah, the whoosh whoosh noise? Happens more when the stylus is hitting the sides of the grooves. I have a record or two that does it, due to a minor warp like you said. Maybe try a weight/clamp, so the record lays flat. Issue is bowled warps though, since the clamp works fine on one side, but the other sticks up, so it does nothing.

I just woke up, caught up on the pages, and what I gather from all this is that Rez somehow hasn't seen FLCL even though he claims to like anime.

I have to work at 4, so I really don't have much time today for activities. Can someone recommend good music for work today? No preferred genre.

I just woke up, caught up on the pages, and what I gather from all this is that Rez somehow hasn't seen FLCL even though he claims to like anime.

I have to work at 4, so I really don't have much time today for activities. Can someone recommend good music for work today? No preferred genre.

I've been listening to Portugal. The Man all day at work.

Even if you don't like anime, FLCL is a must watch.

I've been listening to Portugal. The Man all day at work.

Even if you don't like anime, FLCL is a must watch.

That's a band I hear girls at my school talk about all the time, so having never listened to them, I assumed it wasn't that great. Is it a guilty pleasure thing or is it really good?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic