every time I go to waffle house (which is often, and if you follow me on IG, you know this) but I pour out a little bit of syrup on the table when I leave for the homie bruce willy since he doesn't have any local Waffle Houses.

This means a lot to me.

I would eat there way too often if I could.

I know this sounds weird but does anyone else have a problem with Hershery's chocolate? I can't stand the stuff frankly it taste like chocolate+cheese+vomit to me. Does anyone else have this problem. I never ate it a lot as a kid, which I've heard why I don't like it. But do any other american's have this problem?

I know this sounds weird but does anyone else have a problem with Hershery's chocolate? I can't stand the stuff frankly it taste like chocolate+cheese+vomit to me. Does anyone else have this problem. I never ate it a lot as a kid, which I've heard why I don't like it. But do any other american's have this problem?

Yes, lots of people don't like shitty processed consumer chocolate.

Yes, lots of people don't like shitty processed consumer chocolate.

I remember reading something somewhere that they add something to make it kinda a little bitter/sour because at some point they used spoiled milk (1920s?) because they were having financial problems so they just processed it enough it wouldn't make anyone sick. Since people were accustomed to the taste they decided to keep it that way. I think I read that on Reddit though so it's probably bullshit.

I remember reading something somewhere that they add something to make it kinda a little bitter/sour because at some point they used spoiled milk (1920s?) because they were having financial problems so they just processed it enough it wouldn't make anyone sick. Since people were accustomed to the taste they decided to keep it that way. I think I read that on Reddit though so it's probably bullshit.

Yeah Hershey's came around in the great depression (i read up a little after making the post) becuase it was getting to expensive for Jow Blow to have their chocolate fix. Even then one of the things I really dislike is how Cadberry is owned by Hershey in the US and the bars aren't as creamy/rich as the UK bars.

It gives me indigestion... the only chocolate that does that.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic