Crimes is my favorite BB album, Burn Piano Island Burn is my second favorite. I saw them open for Coheed on the Crimes tour, the sound guy did a shitty job but they killed it. Every time I look for a used copy of those records I feel like they are all like $20-25 plus shipping and nowhere local ever stalks it for an impulse buy. So I just keep biding my time for a cheap copy, but once I have a steady income again ill try to expedite that

Morning folks

Morning all. Heading to do some community service for my work this morning. Should be interesting

You wouldn't have to do community service if you weren't out showing off your ding ding in public and got in trouble and had to work off your crimes! lol

Burn Piano Island Burn is my favorite Blood Brothers record.

Crimson Curse and Swing Kids are my favorite Justin Pearson bands.

Backed on BPIB, but The Locust are just top for me with Justin Pearson. I wish they would come back around and do some new material! I will say also if you've not heard it, make sure to check out the Queen covers album that Three One G put out called "Dynamite With a Laser Beam" 

Morning folks

You wouldn't have to do community service if you weren't out showing off your ding ding in public and got in trouble and had to work off your crimes! lol

Backed on BPIB, but The Locust are just top for me with Justin Pearson. I wish they would come back around and do some new material! I will say also if you've not heard it, make sure to check out the Queen covers album that Three One G put out called "Dynamite With a Laser Beam"

The Locust was good times for sure, and their cover of the Flash Theme Song is hilarious.

I just really enjoyed Justin's collaboration with Eric from Unbroken (Swing Kids) and the naked craziness of Crimson Curse was great.

The Locust was good times for sure, and their cover of the Flash Theme Song is hilarious.

I just really enjoyed Justin's collaboration with Eric from Unbroken (Swing Kids) and the naked craziness of Crimson Curse was great.

Crimson Curse is amazing without question, and I really really liked Holy Molar, but I guess I'm partial to The Locust because the first time I saw them they both amazed and scared the shit out of me at the same time. I saw them open for Dillinger Escape Plan when they were wearing the solid white costumes. I just remember being so eager to buy their cd afterwards because my exwife HATED them and I wanted to use it to annoy the fuck out of her with as well as enjoy lol. I think my favorite cover on Dynamite With a Laser Beam has to be Get Hustle's version of Another One Bites the Dust though

Crimson Curse is amazing without question, and I really really liked Holy Molar, but I guess I'm partial to The Locust because the first time I saw them they both amazed and scared the shit out of me at the same time. I saw them open for Dillinger Escape Plan when they were wearing the solid white costumes. I just remember being so eager to buy their cd afterwards because my exwife HATED them and I wanted to use it to annoy the fuck out of her with as well as enjoy lol. I think my favorite cover on Dynamite With a Laser Beam has to be Get Hustle's version of Another One Bites the Dust though

I was dying laughing when I first heard the S/T Locust album. We used to play it on my radio show back in the day.

I would argue TBB's cover of Under Pressure is a little better but I have a bias.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic