I think I'm going to try to move up my move to Austin by a few weeks. Need to find a new doctor and get new meds to calm these new anxiety/depression flair ups though.

Check out Crosses too.

But you might like at least a few songs off each of their records... except Adrenalize.

I remember liking the Team Sleep unmastered album that leaked way before the actual album, but I don't think I ever checked out the finished version. I'm not a huge fan of Chino's vocals.

Crosses is my least favorite of the projects, but I just worked with people who overplayed it. It's still decent. Honestly I like pretty much every Deftones albums, but White Pony, S/T and Koi No Yokan are my 3 favorites (haven't heard Gore still). I liked Team Sleep quite a bit, had Zach Hill, I might buy it if it gets pressed some day

My friend and I just printed out these guys last night.  Was my first time screen printing (She did it in school) and I can't believe how awesome these came out.

8JhOVKo.jpg

Green /20

Gold /5 (We each took a gold so we have 3 left over)

Black /4

Black w/ Gold /1 (I took this one)

Buy Here

Bump for those that missed it late last night!

John, I assume you saw The Appleseed Cast go up?

Yup! Got one first thing this morning. Now to find a copy of Illumination ritual. I was only looking to spend like $15 on it though :/

(I actually still haven't listened to it [iR]. I'm just getting it to round out the collection at the point, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it.)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic