57 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Well... I hope that things get excellent for you. 

That starts on Thursday. It's my birthday, and I'm taking a few days off. We're going to see Classic Albums Live perform Prince's Purple Rain. Friday, I get to see one of my favorite musicians for the first time, Steven Wilson. Both nights I get to pick where we eat, because birthday, and then I'm hoping Saturday we'll be seeing either Dr Strange and Fantastic Beasts. Maybe both, idk

500 god damn dollars on new tires and an alignment. Combined with my copy of The Fountain sounding like garbage, I'm having a pretty bad time. Split my shift today to go get tires. Worked 7am-12pm and I'll be going back 6-930pm. Ugh.

Got the new Tyler Daniel Bean album in today. Can't wait to listen to it later tonight.

1 hour ago, THE_James_Champ said:

That starts on Thursday. It's my birthday, and I'm taking a few days off. We're going to see Classic Albums Live perform Prince's Purple Rain. Friday, I get to see one of my favorite musicians for the first time, Steven Wilson. Both nights I get to pick where we eat, because birthday, and then I'm hoping Saturday we'll be seeing either Dr Strange and Fantastic Beasts. Maybe both, idk

That sounds awesome

1 hour ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Back in from Denver folks. Fun time, but damn am I worn out. Easily figured out why everyone there is skinny. Shins splints are kicking my ass today, but if I could walk to that diner with the most amazing pancakes ever, I'd do it without thought!

Dat bud doe

6 hours ago, Holo said:

Hey, I know there's some people who do graphic design stuff here but don't remember who all it was.

I made a poster-y thing, how can I add a 1/2" or 1/4" border to it so that when I frame it the edges don't get covered? I only have GIMP right now, so if it's doable in that easily that'd be awesome.

Filters->Decor->Border (If IIRC, it's been a while since I used GIMP).

Morning Ghost. How are you on this midpoint of the work week day?

4 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

Being sore just means you're working out correctly. I've been doing small stuff, just some situps and pushups, to try to force myself into a routine and actually start exercising for real. I need to get back in shape badly.

I went back to the gym for the first time in 3 months yesterday. I'm hella sore. I gotta hit it again today. Oh the joy of being dumped and trying to get your life back.

really thinking about selling a good bit of my collection and keeping only must haves or selling just enough to buy an American standard tele and big muff pedal. not enjoying my dean ml anymore and don't play guitar as often as Id like...also would like some money for some more tattoo work...decisions decision....

random thought of the day....

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic