5 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

That reminds me that with the next game I get (Last Guardian) I'm going to have to upgrade my HDD. Not looking to spend the money on that. Sigh. Also, I am a HUGE fan of the Uncharted series, but if you want replay value, grab Dark Souls 3 as soon as you can (even though that's a bundle at a great price). Uncharted 4 is so, so good, but in my opinion only good for a play through or two. I'm 300 hours into DS3. I get them on the same day (for free thankfully). I was blown away by U4, but when I put DS3, god damn, I haven't stopped playing. I even got Witcher 3 and it just made me want to play DS3 again. Haha.

I'm just about through SOTFS and I kind of hit a wall where I needed to take a break. Playing the "new" Tomb Raider now and it's so fun.

24 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I'm just about through SOTFS and I kind of hit a wall where I needed to take a break. Playing the "new" Tomb Raider now and it's so fun.

My brain is broken. What game is that? And new TR is on my list for sure. Been looking forward to that for a long time.

5 hours ago, Holo said:

Kevin Devine was pretty awesome. Solid set, though I'd like to see him without the goddamn band at some point so he plays less GDB and more solo material. He seems like a really cool dude too, spoke with him for a little bit and got the setlist signed.

Did Julien Baker play? I would have gone for her alone. She's way good. Don't care for Devine. 

16 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

In AP Bio we're learning the nervous system and I found out what an actual myelin sheath is; I thought of you @Dave Grohl

They don't teach that until AP now? We did that in my regular freshman or sophomore bio class. Kids these days.

38 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

They don't teach that until AP now? We did that in my regular freshman or sophomore bio class. Kids these days.

Freshman bio had a stronger focus on evolution, ecology, and the parts and functions of cells in general, not any kind of cell in particular

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic