I'm afraid to ask...

Are you ok?

Yeah I'm fine, thanks, just tired as shit. My gf pinched her Sciatica nerve in her leg yesterday and started writhing in pain around midnight... So a few hours later she's passed out on a hospital bed from a bunch of pain meds, and I'm sitting in the world's most uncomfortable chair.

Now I'm off to a meeting on three hours sleep and I feel like absolute doo doo. I just want to fast forward 8 hours to when I will be passed out for the rest of the day.

Moved my girlfriend up to Milwaukee from Atlanta with her dad over the week. Stayed there for almost a week getting her settled.

Great food and weather just wish she wasn't so far away.

Where did you go to eat!? Also, next time your in Milwaukee, let's hang out! We can get drinks and go bowling at the Polish Falcon, which is one of the best bars EVER.

Yeah I'm fine, thanks, just tired as shit. My gf pinched her Sciatica nerve in her leg yesterday and started writhing in pain around midnight... So a few hours later she's passed out on a hospital bed from a bunch of pain meds, and I'm sitting in the world's most uncomfortable chair.

Now I'm off to a meeting on three hours sleep and I feel like absolute doo doo. I just want to fast forward 8 hours to when I will be passed out for the rest of the day.

Aw =[ I'm sorry that happened to her. I hope she feels better soon, and that you get to a bed soon haha.

I think I saw this adventure on Instagram...? Right?

I kept thinking how adorable the two of you were together.

If that wasn't you, then I saw some really cute couple on Instagram and I'm sure you & your girl are just as cute.

Milwaukee sure is some distance from Atlanta. :( When will you two see eachother next?

Yep that was us! And thanks, she's great.

And I'm not sure :/

It's about a 12 hour drive so it would be a stretch by myself but she has a few siblings so I'm sure I'll tag along when they want to visit them.

Where did you go to eat!? Also, next time your in Milwaukee, let's hang out! We can get drinks and go bowling at the Polish Falcon, which is one of the best bars EVER.

Went to....*inhale* The Garage, The Dogg Haus, The Eatery in Farwell, Cempazuchi and a Greek restaurant.

A bar with a bowling alley?! Awesome!

And a VC hang would be...hmm how you say, Rad!

I find it annoying ever since the grossly over sensationalized George Zimmerman trial that every awful crime committed by African-Americans (or American Africans if you really wanna be P.C.) against white people/caucasians somehow needs to be front page and over sensationalized as well. If you don't know what case of the month I'm referring to its this one: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2398257/Chris-Lane-murder-Teens-shot-dead-Australian-student-street-named-pictured.html

It's an awful murder (as if murder is never awful), and I'm sure so long as it was these guys who did it, they should get their time in prison. What bothers me more than anything is the constant rehash of the Zimmerman case. Every murder/hate crime/whatever criminal case has its unique elements, nuances, and motives, but when are people going to move on? I didn't enjoy all that coverage either

To relate it better, several hundred died in Egypt last week and that country is in chaos, and a crazy fucked up civil war has been going on for well over a year in Syria with way more dead. I'm sure a US drone will probably drop a bomb on an apartment building full on women and children killing 50 sometime in the next few weeks. Yet people who are still mad about the Zimmerman case will point to murders like the one posted here as a real issue. So over it.

This is why I watch a mind numbing amount of sports, as well as focus on school and music.

/rant

On the lefthand corner of the page right next to the orange RSS feed button, there's a thing that says "Change Theme." You probably can't see it normally because the text is the same color as the background, but you should see it once your mouse is hovering over it. Change to "VC Skin" and you should have your blue back.

On the lefthand corner of the page right next to the orange RSS feed button, there's a thing that says "Change Theme." You probably can't see it normally because the text is the same color as the background, but you should see it once your mouse is hovering over it. Change to "VC Skin" and you should have your blue back.

It looks the same to me? =[

try rads advice!! hurry!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic