Watching My Strange Addiction.

Man this shit is whack. 3 seasons on Netflix. This mother fucker right here is in a relationship with his car. Gets up under it and makes out with the bumper. Rubs up against it. Sits in it and beats off.

Also, hey guys how's it going?

Man this shit is whack. 3 seasons on Netflix. This mother fucker right here is in a relationship with his car. Gets up under it and makes out with the bumper. Rubs up against it. Sits in it and beats off.

Ever see the one where the woman was addicted to bleach? That shit is wierd.

My reaction every time someone gives Eric flak: :rolleyes:

I wish I could see what you haters posted on the internet at 16...

the whole 'he's only 16' excuse gets really old to me. being young doesn't mean you get a free pass.

ANYWAY....

I saw that one! Totally weird.  Was that the same episode with the girl who was addicted to Vicks Vapor Rub? Bc that was wack, too. She would stir it right into her tea.

My reaction every time someone gives Eric flak: :rolleyes:

I wish I could see what you haters posted on the internet at 16...

I violated AOL TOS when I was 16, chatrooms were serious biz back then.  I sorta wish kids could be kicked off the internet for being stupid today like they could in the mid/late 90's.

Well, the guy banging his car isn't gonna die from car banging. But they told him its weird and is gonna fuck up his life. And his dad was horrified. Idk this guy takes the cake. He makes no apologies or gives any fucks.

Now I'm watching the one with the woman he drinks her own pee and thinks its helping her cancer.

Well, the guy banging his car isn't gonna die from car banging. But they told him its weird and is gonna fuck up his life. And his dad was horrified. Idk this guy takes the cake. He makes no apologies or gives any fucks.

Now I'm watching the one with the woman he drinks her own pee and thinks its helping her cancer.

yeah she puts it in her eye and up her nose. shes whacky 

The kid I work with does...not sure of I'd be able to help though.

I'm not sure either, lol. I've noticed since the beginning of the year that I've been getting these awful pains in my intestine area. They've gotten worse since then, too. I thought it was just my body cramping from sitting at work all day, which I guess is still possible because I don't notice this happening when I'm not at work all day. Then I thought maybe it was caffeine, but it still happens when I don't drink coffee. I slowly worked through trouble shooting this myself and I landed on a symptom page for Celiac Disease/gluten sensitivity and it matches very well with how I've been feeling, including some other symptoms I've experienced that I didn't think could be related to this. But it seems to make sense. I just wanted to ask someone who has gone through the beginning stages of this and how they felt / how they went about being diagnosed or found relief.

But yeah...not sure I'm going to be much help there. But if you want to know which snack foods you can munch on I'm pretty pro at finding stuff Jud can eat.

Any tips would be helpful! But I've read not to switch to eating Gluten Free until getting bloodwork done, so I guess the best thing for me to do would be to see my doctor.

I'm hoping someone could give me insight before I do that though because I really can't afford to take off work & my doctor's office is over an hour from my office. :(

theres a virus going around....i almost had the Double Spray Café this morning..felt like it at least.

all depending on how long the symptoms have lasted, id get blood work done.

but self diagnosis over the internet can cause unnecessary panic and stress.

i hope it goes away soon.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic