has anyone ever been to a renaissance festival before?

I got talking into going this weekend. I'm not sure what to expect, I do know there's a bar crawl starting at 10 a.m.

my aunt and uncle used to always go to them. they'd dress up have a blast. it does look really cool. ive always wanted to go with them.

i dont remember them mentioning a bar crawl, is this the same thing? haha....the movie role models reminds me of renaissance fest

so. last night i was watching my late night tv and stuff after 1130 or so. everyone was asleep, lights off. i was in the living room sprawled out on the chase with my ipad glowing up my face and that area around.

casually a spider, easily the length of the average finger (prob 85% of most of you) just wanders up and stops on the ipad. i scream like a bitch and just flicked it. i havent told my wife.

a) its still in the house somewhere

b ) i saw one two days ago and killed that one

c) chances are theres an egg sack somewhere

wolf spider, like so:

VKIKCK7K9K9QO05Q10EQZS1QRSUQAK4KUKRKPK0K

i would have screamed too....thats bad ^. gives me chills already bleghghggasdfkhtshh

has anyone ever been to a renaissance festival before?

I got talking into going this weekend. I'm not sure what to expect, I do know there's a bar crawl starting at 10 a.m.

I went to High School with a guy whose family was huge into the Renaissance Festival stuff.  They had a Blacksmith Shop setup and everything.  On occasion, for fun, he would show up for school wearing his period specific chain mail.

my aunt and uncle used to always go to them. they'd dress up have a blast. it does look really cool. ive always wanted to go with them.

i dont remember them mentioning a bar crawl, is this the same thing? haha....the movie role models reminds me of renaissance fest

I think there are pirates involved in the bar crawl...

Yea the vet said it was a seizure, I was thinking it was a stroke or something because she wasnt shaking very much and the whole peeing herself thing. But she's been doing really good and seems normal now :)

My dog was epileptic since age 2 and lived til about 14. She lived a normal and healthy life aside from having to be given a pill every day and still having a seizure about once every few months. Could never figure out what triggered them though, it always seemed so random. The epilepsy meds helped them not come as often and helped them from not being as violent or lasting as long. The vet should make a med recommendation if it's necessary.

The seizures were always scary though, just that fear of not having control or that she might be in pain even though I knew she wasn't. I just always made sure to be by her side when she came to. I'm sorry you had to go through that :( Glad to hear that she's doing okay though!

My dog was epileptic since age 2 and lived til about 14. She lived a normal and healthy life aside from having to be given a pill every day and still having a seizure about once every few months. Could never figure out what triggered them though, it always seemed so random. The epilepsy meds helped them not come as often and helped them from not being as violent or lasting as long. The vet should make a med recommendation if it's necessary.

The seizures were always scary though, just that fear of not having control or that she might be in pain even though I knew she wasn't. I just always made sure to be by her side when she came to. I'm sorry you had to go through that :( Glad to hear that she's doing okay though!

Yea she isnt epileptic, she is actually already on a med that is for epilepsy but I guess its it works as a pain med (she's on a few diffrent ones of those) the vet said to up her dose a little. She was saying that seizures could be caused by a brain tumor.. but she'd have to get MRI's and all that and she's already so old. But I also got some liquid to inject into her butt if she seizes again and it goes on for longer then 5 minutes. Hopefully it doesnt happen again, I think it was still hard on her body she seemed extra sore today

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic