every time i get caught up financially, i get f'd.

i had just paid $800 on my car to get it fixed, then the next month paid it off.

3 weeks after that, a girl rear ends my wife. car totaled. all for f'n not.

i was so pissed. i wasnt there. the dumb twat was texting and smacked into her.

i had just paid $800 on my car to get it fixed, then the next month paid it off.

just got hit with $500 in car repairs. fucking A

Ugh both of these situations suck so bad. :( 

that’s how I feel. I hated being a burden on my parents, so I’ve been supporting myself 100% since I turned 18. I feel like once I finally get to a comfortable spot, stuff like this happens.

Also I've only bought maybe 2-3 records in the past few months. life is tough guys haha

I switched to Google Docs from DeadFormat and I do not think I like it, lol.  I'm not very spreadsheet savvy.

Also I preordered Paul McCartney's new album and I don't know where to mention it since I don't think most of the folks here could care for a Paul McCartney PO thread.  So here it lands.

I switched to Google Docs from DeadFormat and I do not think I like it, lol.  I'm not very spreadsheet savvy.

Also I preordered Paul McCartney's new album and I don't know where to mention it since I don't think most of the folks here could care for a Paul McCartney PO thread.  So here it lands.

dont be timid little bird. spread those wings and start threads. post a lot in one day.

i have faith in you.

this is how i feel already, thinking about it:

his palms are sweaty, knees weak
arms spaghetti
There’s vomit on his spaghetti already,
mom’s spaghetti
He’s spaghetti, but on the surface he
looks calm and ready to drop spaghetti
but he keeps on forgetting what he
spaghetti

i havent flown since '97. i'd fly to chicago every summer...and been on many 15 hour flights. but i cant do it anymore. its a crippling fear far greater than any i've ever faced. ive missed many things, many life happenings that i cant ever get back. alcohol wont get me past it, neither will other things.

ScreenShot2013-09-24at53553PM_zpsf2c8574

I retract both of these comments now.

Turns out I was doing it wrong re: Google Docs.  I enjoy this now that I figured it out.

The Paul McCartney PO thread has been made.

According to the Internet you are more likely to die by Ladder, Terrorist Attack, Lightning or even Falling Out of Bed than a plane crash. 

Not that logic plays a role here, it wouldn't be a phobia if it was rational, but you'll be fine. I know you said booze doesn't help, but I'm of the opinion that it never hurts either. 

I fell out of bed the other night. was too excited when I jumped in and slid right off the opposite side.

it was intense though, adrenaline was going.

how's this for a trip (I hate flying also) - I went to florida when I was 18 with my boyfriend at the time. We got in a fight on the way to the airport for our flight back. he changed his flight so he wouldn't have to fly with me. it was terrifying.

i have quite the dilemma coming up involving flying.

problem is: i dont.

i have a month to figure it out.

I had the same dilemma about the month ago. I just stomached it and it wasn't as bad as I remember. I just hate being stuck in a plane with people for that long. My fear probably isn't as crippling as yours though.

I fell out of bed the other night. was too excited when I jumped in and slid right off the opposite side.

it was intense though, adrenaline was going.

how's this for a trip (I hate flying also) - I went to florida when I was 18 with my boyfriend at the time. We got in a fight on the way to the airport for our flight back. he changed his flight so he wouldn't have to fly with me. it was terrifying.

Funny you said that about falling out of the bed. Last week, I fell out of the bed as well!

We have a pretty high bed and the tv remote fell off the bed and slid on our hardwood floor. I turned my body sideways on the bed and tried to lean off the side to grab it. I stretched a little too far and i just completely fell off . My wife was downstairs at the time and came running upstairs wondering what happened. In her words, it sounded like "an elephant crashed through the roof"

To South Carolina so my baby girl can see gr gr grandpa. Small airport in. Fly to Atlanta. Prop fly in. His time is limited. My girl will be fine if I drive. But my folks offered to pay since I'm in a rough patch.

The statistics don't phase me. Remember how my wife's luck cancels everything?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic