Tomorrow I start my drive from California to Boston. My car has had issues, so I may not be able to get a hitch put on as planned and may not be able to tow my stuff (records included) so that is a huge stress. They couldn't do the repair until tomorrow morning (the day I leave) so this is some seriously last minute shit. I have a buddy that is willing to let me store my stuff in his garage until I can afford for a moving company to pick up and deliver my stuff but I'd much rather take it with me on my way. I've traveled across the USA twice before but this time I'm nervous. Hopefully it'll work out fine and I'll be home in Boston, MA this weekend.

going to see this tonight. very excited.

abi5mw.png

How was it? I've heard good things about it.

Tomorrow I start my drive from California to Boston. My car has had issues, so I may not be able to get a hitch put on as planned and may not be able to tow my stuff (records included) so that is a huge stress. They couldn't do the repair until tomorrow morning (the day I leave) so this is some seriously last minute shit. I have a buddy that is willing to let me store my stuff in his garage until I can afford for a moving company to pick up and deliver my stuff but I'd much rather take it with me on my way. I've traveled across the USA twice before but this time I'm nervous. Hopefully it'll work out fine and I'll be home in Boston, MA this weekend.

Good luck!

i felt like ass last night. today i am very tired. had to turn on the heat on the house.

spring and fall no longer exist.

neither does breakfast.

my boss is excellent at pottery, made me a killer mug. will post pics, maybe.

texas is starting to have cool nights so no AC is needed anymore thats nice. i havent turned on the heat the 2 years ive been here. thats stupid. 

there isnt really a fall here

i try and eat breakfast but i cant. even hours later, meh.

i would like to see this mug.

I find the musical tastes on this board to be very boring and dull. The vinyl forum is the same old bands, style, and record labels being bumped over and over with extremely stale conversation. So much music I feel is geared towards the teen/high school years. Its just really...boring. 

he makes his own glaze. pretty talented. he sells them too. colors are better in real life.

Wow that mug is really cool!

I'm in the same boat as you with not feeling well last night and feeling tired today.  As the day goes on I'm starting to feel better.  Some weird stomachache.  Are you feeling better?

tumblr_mfz2rrIcxK1rsea4xo1_500.gif

I do nothing productive all day every day.  I wake up at 9:30 and grab my laptop and watch some TV for at least a couple hours while almost constantly refreshing vinyl collective.  After that I finally roll out of bed to eat, which 99% of the time is takeout then I come back home and eat and do nothing till about 2 when I get ready for work.  I swear I am the laziest piece of shit on the planet.  All I want to do is sleep 14 hours a day.

It's kind of funny because at work I'm the total opposite, no one can keep up with me. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic