I have to miss my friend's girlfriend's art show tonight because I have a migraine. I've been getting them way too much lately, and should probably get it check out but it's way too expensive to go to the doctor with no health insurance.

Without getting too political, I just can't understand why people wouldn't vaccinate their kids.  Chances are they were vaccinated themselves when they were young.

I have to get vaccinations every 2-5 years (due to the aforementioned shitty autoimmune disorder) for things that 'normal' people would only contract if they spent 10 years in a jungle somewhere or if they were still 4 months old. Aside from the obvious issue that makes it so I need these vaccinations, I am doing just fine.

Or maybe I just don't really "get it."

When I was in basic training they walked us all down a line with a medic on both sides of you poised with needles.  You literally were getting shots in both arms at the same time, stepping forward and getting shot again, etc.  I'm sure I'll be pissing radioactive urine in a few more years.

imatrex!! my wife uses this. has a lot left over. itd be totally illegal for me to mail you some, but i would if i could.

Haha, that'd be nice. I forced myself to met them at the bar afterwards for like an hour to celebrate the show, but still felt awful. It's still sort of lingering today too, but not nearly as bad as yesterday.

Just found out that a long disfucnt band, The Ghostwood out of New Orleans got back together earlier this year and put out an ep. Beyond excited, their only LP is one of my all time favorites.

Anyone else a fan or heard of them?

Edit- All of their stuff is pay want you want on Bandcamp. Check them out! For fans of Against Me.

http://theghostwood.bandcamp.com/album/development

i have renter's insurance with usaa and my policy covers practically everything - water, theft, flood, fire, etc etc

That is good to hear.  USAA is a great company.

I had a basement flood a number of years back that was not covered by Liberty Mutual because I didn't have flood insurance.

I will hopefully be seeing RVIVR tonight! Guess the guitarist dude broke his hand so things are kinda touch and go as far as them performing in full, but it should be a good time regardless!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic