To South Carolina so my baby girl can see gr gr grandpa. Small airport in. Fly to Atlanta. Prop fly in. His time is limited. My girl will be fine if I drive. But my folks offered to pay since I'm in a rough patch.

The statistics don't phase me. Remember how my wife's luck cancels everything?

Able to take a train some of the way?  

Also check out megabus.  I know they go to all the major spots on the mid/north east coast.  Not sure about SC.  Not as roomy as a train or your own car but cheap as hell.

i checked this out. I put in San Jose to LA at the end of october and there is like a 9 dollar ticket then on the way back there was a 1 dollar ticket.

how is this possible.?

i took a megabus trip from pitt to dc for $1.  i mean for that price, i can handle that 6 hour ride with the smelliest snails.

also, im loving being back on the east coast.  always said denver was the only city that could take me off of it.  if anyone is in rochester through saturday, let's partay

my parents dont know that im coming home for good in december. im gonna tell them when im up there in october, looking for places to live. they both want me home, but they also want me to keep this job and have a better chance to pay these loans off. i know if i tell my mom over the phone she'll lecture me and tell me its dumb. but in person i think it'll be good. i really hate pissing my parents off, such a crappy feeling. haha im a little scared to tell them person, but no matter what, im coming home, i already told my job im done come november 30th.

so here's what happened. i worked with company part time in boston while I was working for the Sox. i worked part time for about a year. then in january they offered me full time and what not. in the beginning of February  they asked everyone who would be willing to move to Texas for the company. we needed to outsource, we couldnt handle the volume. they asked me, i said no right away. they asked me again because no one was willing to go, but this time with money. and that was looking good for my loans. but then i was worried about being in Texas. like...fuck. they said it would be 12-18months PROBABLY SOONER. ok cool fuck it, lets do it. so i moved down here a month after at the end of march or 2011. its gonna be 3 years come march. but now the company wants to move again and get their own warehouse, cool...back up north with all the offices? no fucking kentucky. thats when i called it quits, im not moving again especially to KY.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic