I have no idea. I think a pipe was backed up or some shit. I haven't really gone through all my stuff yet but my room is like wrecked so that's cool

:( That's awful I'm so sorry.  By any chance do you have renters insurance or anything like that? (I still have yet to get it... I keep forgetting.)

Pop tarts? Oh please I only eat punk tarts.

Do you come here just to post witty things you find in tumblr text posts?

sometimes I'm sorry.

FUCK ALL Y'ALL THIS IS BEAUTIFUL

girls I used to party with in high school are arguing about vaccinating their children on facebook. and, I was maid of honor in my friends wedding when we were 17, just found out she’s getting divorced. shit’s getting real.

girls I used to party with in high school are arguing about vaccinating their children on facebook. and, I was maid of honor in my friends wedding when we were 17, just found out she’s getting divorced. shit’s getting real.

I've never understood that vaccination debate. People that think they shouldn't vaccinate are so misinformed its not even funny. Fucking Jenny McCarthy. 

holy shit. one of my friends is arguing about the same damn thing.

I saw Iron Chic and Saves the Day last night for free and drank for five hours.

Now I'm hungover as shit at work. My boss sent out a mass email with a not so good typo in it that I wrote. I read it over 3 times and didn't even catch it and neither did she. Major fail!

Without getting too political, I just can't understand why people wouldn't vaccinate their kids.  Chances are they were vaccinated themselves when they were young.

I have to get vaccinations every 2-5 years (due to the aforementioned shitty autoimmune disorder) for things that 'normal' people would only contract if they spent 10 years in a jungle somewhere or if they were still 4 months old. Aside from the obvious issue that makes it so I need these vaccinations, I am doing just fine.

Or maybe I just don't really "get it."

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic