I dare someone to make a "Songs You Can't Get Out of Your Head" thread. and then I dare other people to go in it. 

Somehow the fucking pizza bagel song got stuck in my head. Probably yours now too. 

"if you want to destroy my sweater, woaaah...."

I get anxious whenever I hear this song, swear I couldn't get it out of my head for an entire summer when I was 12, drove me nuts....

I've actually never once thought about "wild" peacocks.  It actually never once entered my mind that they were anything more than a novelty at zoos.

I wouldn't have either. It's a pretty cool novelty to have on the street. The most i've seen at once was a flock of roughly 20 of them. Pretty crazy to see.

send me a feather.

They're harder to come by than you'd think. If I come across one, I'll pm you.

hahah that is awesome. have you given it a name yet? because you pretty much have to.

I'm open for suggestions! Lets name this guy.

what the fuck!!!??? where in orlando do you live I need to see this thing

If you're familiar with the area, I'm east of Winter Garden and Ocoee. Near the 408 and Turnpike. They're all over my street. Chances are you'd see one if you drove by.

I went out to the bars for the first time tonight, and my second time ever drinking. My roommate and his fiancée say that I'm drunk but I don't feel that out of it. I had 8ish drinks in three hours. I'm just really sleepy. I didn't have anything that I didn't like and I didn't pay for anything. I count tonight as a success. Hopefully you all had a good night

what's something I could get mailed to me in the next day or two to prove I live at an address? I need it to get a commuter parking pass

it can't be "handwritten", so I'm just gonna assume something from ebay is out of the question

just need something kind of official I guess, like from a company or something. any ideas?

I've spent the last two hours trying to come up with a magician name for me.

Ugh.

Folks. Pull up a chair. It's book time. We shall open it tonight. I expect it to fill quickly.

I'll write the foreward whilst you get to cracking skulls.

My top 5 list: will smith, Jersey shore cast counts as one, tebow, people who always buy extras variations, a kitten

Now you!

It's funny after I read your first post made me remember when I was making up my Jersey Shore name.  My Jersey Shore name would be T-Pomp.  Short for Tim the Pompus.

Then I read your second post and realized I'd be getting punched in the throat.  fack.

Folks. Pull up a chair. It's book time. We shall open it tonight. I expect it to fill quickly.

c8ad7dad9a660be29c43bb6ce70fe0a2.jpg

I'll write the foreward whilst you get to cracking skulls.

My top 5 list: will smith, Jersey shore cast counts as one, tebow, people who always buy extras variations, a kitten

Now you!

------

Tim Tebow would beat me up with his roid rage.

Here's mine: Pete Wentz, Tom Cruise, the guy from that band fun, any random swag kid from instagram/twitter, and Shirley Phelps-Roper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l1_8wefR7c

what's something I could get mailed to me in the next day or two to prove I live at an address? I need it to get a commuter parking pass

it can't be "handwritten", so I'm just gonna assume something from ebay is out of the question

just need something kind of official I guess, like from a company or something. any ideas?

change your banking password. capital one always sends me a letter when i do within 2 days just telling me i did it. haha. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic