YES!!! They are killing me!!! And sadly I have no Admin powers to ban the user to stop them from posting. GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

As a mod on IPBOARDS, you can at least mark them as a spammer and delete all of their topics/posts though, so that at least stops them dead in their tracks. Then, report the account and an admin can then delete it.

So there is that. Pretty much the same thing except with the extra step of having to wait for an admin to delete the account.

Has Anyone Been to the Hot Water Music / Menzingers / La Dispute Tour Yet? I go Sunday and Getting pretty stoked for the first headling tour from HWM in 8 years, Wanted some feedback if anyones got any.

I saw them Thursday. Believe it or not almost half the crowd seemed to be there for La Dispute. They had the biggest reaction and they finished a good chunk left the show. Hot Water Music were awesome though, hadn't seen them in ten years. They played like 5 songs from Exister and at least song of each album the most coming from No Division.

I live up in a mountain and I have about a 20 minute drive to get into town. This is a huge source of annoyance to me, as I inevitably forget to grab important items when I'm in town and end up having to drive back into town in the morning to get dog food, coffee, people food, etc. My dog needs food, I need coffee, and I'm not in the mood to drive around right now.

End rant.

Has Anyone Been to the Hot Water Music / Menzingers / La Dispute Tour Yet? I go Sunday and Getting pretty stoked for the first headling tour from HWM in 8 years, Wanted some feedback if anyones got any. 

I've been thinking about going to their show when they come to LA, I've always wanted to see La Dispute live.

Speaking of the How Water tour anyone know if the Menzos are selling the Possible Past record on the tour?  I know there have been issues with it, it seems like a gamble to get if they are selling it.  But I still kind of want it nonetheless. 

how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water 

Alright all these Brian Fallon Bon Iver drops are making think that I should like Bon Iver. I'm a Gaslight fanboy. I just can't get into them.

Someone want to make me what they consider to be a mix of the Bon Iver essential songs? I'll burn it and listen to the whole thing a couple times and then make a final call.

Alright all these Brian Fallon Bon Iver drops are making think that I should like Bon Iver. I'm a Gaslight fanboy. I just can't get into them.

Someone want to make me what they consider to be a mix of the Bon Iver essential songs? I'll burn it and listen to the whole thing a couple times and then make a final call.

go listen to "skinny love" and report back

how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water how water 

Cow water*

go listen to "skinny love" and report back

I've heard that one because of the Gaslight RSD 10". I just don't get it. He's not a good guitar player (just strumming chords). His voice isn't anything great. The lyrics seem good but they aren't amazing.

I thought maybe it's one of those bands that doesn't have great songs but a ton of good ones. Maybe you gotta listen to the whole album and not just singles? I dunno. I keep trying to get into them and thinking "am I missing something?"

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic