my roommate got a new showerhead and unbeknownst to me, didn’t tighten it all the way. so when I turned the shower on this morning it was hanging down and sprayed me directly in the face/eyes and all over the back wall. cold water. I was really shocked and just clawed through the water until I could find the knob and turn it off. then I got really dizzy and nauseus. so I decided to smoke to settle my stomach. I ended up getting here 45 minutes late because I was so dizzy. now i’m sitting here avoiding eye contact with everyone.

not to be mean, but i laughed really hard at this.

tumblr_m5t9yubO951qaetpoo1_500.gif

I designed a character mascot for a company my brother used to work for. The original one I sent him had the high towlie eyes, heavy lids and whatever. I sent it as a joke but my brother hated that job so he submitted it anyway. They ended up using it. And a few months after the high mascot was all over their website, they had an actual life size costume of the mascot made. So someone was walking around wearing that monstrosity. My brother sent me a picture but this was a few years ago. God it was glorious. I’m trying to see if I can find a picture of it.

my roommate got a new showerhead and unbeknownst to me, didn’t tighten it all the way. so when I turned the shower on this morning it was hanging down and sprayed me directly in the face/eyes and all over the back wall. cold water. I was really shocked and just clawed through the water until I could find the knob and turn it off. then I got really dizzy and nauseus. so I decided to smoke to settle my stomach. I ended up getting here 45 minutes late because I was so dizzy. now i’m sitting here avoiding eye contact with everyone.

WAIT. Why are you getting into the shower before you turn it on? I thought it was common to turn the shower on, wait a bit for it to warm up, THEN proceed to place yourself inside.

I designed a character mascot for a company my brother used to work for. The original one I sent him had the high towlie eyes, heavy lids and whatever. I sent it as a joke but my brother hated that job so he submitted it anyway. They ended up using it. And a few months after the high mascot was all over their website, they had an actual life size costume of the mascot made. So someone was walking around wearing that monstrosity. My brother sent me a picture but this was a few years ago. God it was glorious. I’m trying to see if I can find a picture of it.

need! nothing like people unknowingly being the butt of a joke!

I stopped reading that thread. I get really uncomfortable when people talk about their bathroom time.

agreed. that little bit offended my sense of hygiene.  

Madie, girl, i'm quoting you ALL UP IN HERE today.  ^_^

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic