Okay, so is drowning your french fries in vinegar just a Pennsylvania/PA Dutch thing? Please tell me other people do this. 

My friends in other states tend to think I'm a mutant. 

It's actually like an english thing. We did it in Canada and they do it a lot over in England. Everyone I've mentioned it to in PA finds it disgusting, but I love it. 

I double dog dare everyone who has never tried french fries dipped in vinegar, to dip their french fries in vinegar of the malt variety. 

I definitely don't doubt that this is good. It's like the sea salt and vinegar chips, which I happen to love. Never heard of anyone in the states doing it though. Learn something new everyday. 

Edit: My life would be very sad without ranch. I mostly use it when I eat pizza, but it's great for all kinds of things like baked potatoes, hot wings and veggies.  And I'm not talking about the Hidden Valley bottled stuff as that shit is nasty. I like my non-tangy semi-homemade ranch. It's the tits!

Okay, so is drowning your french fries in vinegar just a Pennsylvania/PA Dutch thing? Please tell me other people do this. 

My friends in other states tend to think I'm a mutant. 

It's here in Ohio too. I wouldn't say drowning them, but any place that usually serves fresh-cut fries has malt vinegar

Wasn't going to comment on the M word, but oh my god it's the most disgusting thing in the universe.

Mayo is absolutely repulsive. I swear this was talked about before in this thread but oh well. I can never get enough mayo hate.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic