Is there mad rivalry between the states? I live minutes away from Wisconsin and there is so much shit slung between the two. Really, Wisconsin's only upside is liquor on Sundays...and Hardee's. But I haven't had hardees in probably 5 years.

yes. university of kansas and missouri have a nasty, nasty hatred. they used to be the only one that sells on sundays, but now we do.

Trying to again soon. We were actually supposed to have been there this past week, but scheduling got all messed up and we had to cancel the trip. Looking at March/April for another 2 week jaunt out and back.

word. hit me up if you end up in/pass through northern va and you guys need a floor and a couple couches to crash on.

Okay. Glad we're not the only ones. Texans must not get out much because we have definitely claimed this bipolar weather as our own. Like the whole "you know you're in Texas when...." sort of thing.

I wonder if any other state does this. I wonder if any other state is as stuck up its own ass as Texas is.

The high on Thursday in Dallas is 74. The high on Friday is 48. A few years ago the day before Christmas Eve was like 75. On Christmas Eve, it snowed. A lot.

Does this bullshit happen anywhere else in the country?

I grew up in Montana and the weather there is like that, I hated it.

Seems like I missed out on a lot going on today.  Lot to catch upon on while I drink my coffee!

Pennsylvania is jumpy with weather but not as bad as most states. Are biggest claim to fame is hail storms in mid-summer and power outages due to snow in October.

That's really not all that impressive though, unless you consider that that hailstorms next to always happen on Warped Tour.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic