Living in Canada in my early years, I became accustomed to ketchup potato chips.

I always thought about that when I was younger. When I finally saw them in real life, I felt ripped off. Little did I know that it isn't a good idea. They sound absolutely repulsive now.

NOPE. JUST NOPE.

But I'm probably one of the select few that doesn't like any jelly on their peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches.

haha, so its just a peanut butter sandwich? 

its different if you dont like jelly, but people gotta try it. just put a little bit on the top after its done.

It's safe to say that if you ever work at a coffee shop you try making some of the strangest things and 9/10 times they're borderline atrocious.

Never forget the college girl who used to order an everything bagel with cream cheese, pork roll, sausage, and tomato from me every morning.

When I worked at a sandwich shop in high school we got some people that got some pretty disgusting sandwiches. One guy would come in every Saturday. Anytime we had a new employee we would send them to help this guy because it would freak the new guy out. The order was the same every time. He got a Turkey, Bacon, and Avocado. First step was to drench the bread in red vinegar. Next was a very thick layer of mayo and mustard. Next was the swiss cheese and turkey. After that was the bacon. We used a precooked bacon and heated it up in the microwave until it was a little crispy. When you put the bacon on the sandwich he would ask you to pour all the grease from the bacon tray onto the top piece of bread of the sandwich. When you put the avocado on, he always asked for the mushiest, brownest avocado we had. Top it with some veggies and try to put the top on the sub. It was like a landslide of condiments. If the new employee could put the sandwich together and manage to keep it in one piece when they wrapped it you knew they were a keeper. His wife was always super embarrassed whenever he ordered his sandwich. He was a super nice guy and he'd always tip really well. 

When I worked at a sandwich shop in high school we got some people that got some pretty disgusting sandwiches. One guy would come in every Saturday. Anytime we had a new employee we would send them to help this guy because it would freak the new guy out. The order was the same every time. He got a Turkey, Bacon, and Avocado. First step was to drench the bread in red vinegar. Next was a very thick layer of mayo and mustard. Next was the swiss cheese and turkey. After that was the bacon. We used a precooked bacon and heated it up in the microwave until it was a little crispy. When you put the bacon on the sandwich he would ask you to pour all the grease from the bacon tray onto the top piece of bread of the sandwich. When you put the avocado on, he always asked for the mushiest, brownest avocado we had. Top it with some veggies and try to put the top on the sub. It was like a landslide of condiments. If the new employee could put the sandwich together and manage to keep it in one piece when they wrapped it you knew they were a keeper. His wife was always super embarrassed whenever he ordered his sandwich. He was a super nice guy and he'd always tip really well. 

hahahaha! thats like a right of passage for a new employee. thats awesome. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic