Peanut butter is one of my favorite foods, but I am not allowed to have nuts anymore.

Looks like I can have other nuts then. Omg, I can have almond milk!!

Can you have almond butter?? Never had it, but if it tastes anything like you know, almonds, then it's probably one of the best things in the world.

Like almonds.

Can you have almond butter?? Never had it, but if it tastes anything like you know, almonds, then it's probably one of the best things in the world.

Like almonds.

According to google, I can have almond-anything!  I've been going to the grocery and just staring at the almond milk thinking I couldn't have ANY nuts and it made me sad.  It made me feel dumb, too, that my brain processed "peanuts" as "how dare you think about eating nuts."

I'm going to purchase almond butter along with my almond milk next time I go to the store, lol.

Isn't tomorrow the big day?

yes and no, haha.

movers are coming tomorrow around noon and picking up all my stuff. but travel plans have changed. we will be in San Antonio to have thanksgiving with my ladies family. We start driving that night. I have some friends in Omaha, then more friends in Des Moines, next stop is chicago for a tattoo and ive never been there, then almost home, maybe gettysburg, but definitely philly. and maybe scranton because my lady loves the office. finally arrive in dover, nh!

I thought Putin made his own versions of those shows featuring himself as the lead cast.

once had an idea to make putin bobbleheads.  you know, "blueberry hill" putin; "working out shirtless" putin; two-faced prime minister/president putin.  

figured someone else out there with my sense of humor might exists

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic