Pennsylvania is jumpy with weather but not as bad as most states. Are biggest claim to fame is hail storms in mid-summer and power outages due to snow in October.

That's really not all that impressive though, unless you consider that that hailstorms next to always happen on Warped Tour.

the past couple years we've had tons of 20-degree difference temperature swings.

most recent example: sunday the high was around 60, monday was in the 40s.

That's true, anything under 70 is cold for me though so it never feels like that big of a temperature difference for me. I vow to never be caught without 4 sweaters from late fall-winter.

Also, off the topic of weather but it's worth noting that I'm so bored at work I just invisioned what it would be like if the people who screwed over my touring gig this summer (recent developments happened this morning, none of them were nice) were dropped off in the middle of Siberia and eaten alive by cannibals.

Normal, I think.

my mom stopped by my work today. she hasn’t seen me at this job since I graduated and got hired. she had tears in her eyes and I didn’t understand why. I guess it just must be cool seeing a human you created and knowing they’re finally doing okay in life.

my mom stopped by my work today. she hasn’t seen me at this job since I graduated and got hired. she had tears in her eyes and I didn’t understand why. I guess it just must be cool seeing a human you created and knowing they’re finally doing okay in life.

Are you happy at your job and project it? My mom did the same thing at one of my shows. I know she just likes seeing me happy and doing something that I'm passionate about. Same boat. Really cool being on the receiving end of it.

I need to vent. My idiot roommate hasn't worked in 2 weeks. He's been sick. Says he can't afford to go to the doctor. A doctor's visit is only $18. Meanwhile he ran my directv bill up to $479 in less than 2 weeks. Now, my boss (also our landlord) finally tells him that he can't come back to work until he has a doctor's note. He has impetigo and can't come back to work for another 2 weeks. Not only can he not pay that ridiculous directv bill, or any other bill that's due, but my boss handed me all four of our paychecks yesterday (two of which are my teenager's) and tells me to collect rent from them this month. The man is FIFTY FIVE years old. I'm legit beyond pissed right now. Also, he has no real life bills. No car, no car insurance, no possessions, no anything. 

Yeah I would remove the cable box (or whatever DirecTV uses - cut the cord?) from his TV. That's really messed up.

I've asked him on many occasions not to do it. I accidentally left the ethernet cord plugged in to the back of the box last week after I ordered a $1.99 movie. My children are more adult than he is, and I'm sure you've heard me talk about their shenanigans. 

That is not okay.  Wow, he seems like an irresponsible immature asshole with no regard for anyone but himself.  I would tell him straight up that he is not allowed to utilize the cable until he can reimburse you in full for the $500 in movies he ordered.

That pisses me off so much.

Last night was burrito night in the FK household.  We sat down to eat, so I made a burrito and after biting into it, we realized we accidentally bought the "spicy" taco mix packet.  I decided to drink milk with mine to ease the spice.

We had leftovers.  I wasn't going to take the leftovers with me today for lunch because of the spice factor, but I woke up late and couldn't make anything so I just grabbed the leftovers and went thinking 'it won't be so bad, I'll just down a bottle of water with it.'

So it is lunch time and I heat up my leftovers and open the fridge and the only liquid inside is Pumpkin Spice coffiee creamer.  I thought 'it won't be so bad.'

It is so bad.  The spice won't leave.  I'm about to make coffee to drink with this because there's nothing else in the office, lol.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic