It's funny that I get unlimited minutes because of the amount of data I want, and I use maybe, on average, 15 minutes a month. I hate talking on the phone, and I hate texting. I like being left alone. My phone is for my convenience, not other people's. Haha.

I'm such a people person. Hahahaha.

I probably use 20-60 minutes a month and that's because I call my parents almost every week.  If it wasn't for that, I could go months without using a minute.

Also, I'm going to PM you about Sleep in Feb later on tonight.

T Mobile's got a pretty good plan for people like me. I get 100 minutes, unlimited text, and "unlimited" data (5GB of LTE) for $30 a month. I hardly ever hit the 100 minutes and I can usually find refill cards for cheaper than retail on eBay.

They have the best plans, but I can't drop Verizon cause their coverage is so good. Stoked for the new LTE. Funny thing is I'm always home on wifi now.

I want to stay on VZW to get the Droid Turbo though. Hopefully I'll get that in a few weeks.

I probably use 20-60 minutes a month and that's because I call my parents almost every week.  If it wasn't for that, I could go months without using a minute.

Also, I'm going to PM you about Sleep in Feb later on tonight.

I primarily email my Dad. But he is the only person I call, and I do it over wifi anyway. So never any minutes used. Haha.

Sounds good, dude.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic