Grosses me out because it makes me imagine Bill Nye mowin' down on some vag.

I needed it to gross you all out too.

OMG I laughed so hard at this.

It was a very good read that ETR thread. I don't think I'll ever buy from him again.

I feel the same way, and I bought two of those Bridge and Tunnel OSTs hoping I would get a blowout copy. Now I'm just ashamed of myself. 

OMG I laughed so hard at this.

I feel the same way, and I bought two of those Bridge and Tunnel OSTs hoping I would get a blowout copy. Now I'm just ashamed of myself. 

My humor isn't for everyone, but I knew if anyone would enjoy that it would be you.

same. i hope he doesnt tempt me with a release i actually care for lol.

Oh god that will be the worst. At that point I might bootleg it. Ill send you a copy. We can call it "Enjoy the bootleg" (It'll all be pirate themed).

Finally people are starting to understand! :)

I think people forget you run a label and never get pass the sarcasm, now that I'm used to it I think your pretty damn funny and usually correct.

It's funny that I get unlimited minutes because of the amount of data I want, and I use maybe, on average, 15 minutes a month. I hate talking on the phone, and I hate texting. I like being left alone. My phone is for my convenience, not other people's. Haha.

I'm such a people person. Hahahaha.

It's funny that I get unlimited minutes because of the amount of data I want, and I use maybe, on average, 15 minutes a month. I hate talking on the phone, and I hate texting. I like being left alone. My phone is for my convenience, not other people's. Haha.

I'm such a people person. Hahahaha.

T Mobile's got a pretty good plan for people like me. I get 100 minutes, unlimited text, and "unlimited" data (5GB of LTE) for $30 a month. I hardly ever hit the 100 minutes and I can usually find refill cards for cheaper than retail on eBay.

T Mobile's got a pretty good plan for people like me. I get 100 minutes, unlimited text, and "unlimited" data (5GB of LTE) for $30 a month. I hardly ever hit the 100 minutes and I can usually find refill cards for cheaper than retail on eBay.

Unlimited text? Not to this phone I guess. Weird.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic