being DD is a super important role. this unfortunately was a shitty roll of the dice. i say this as someone who has been in need of the ride so many fuckin times, as someone who has sat next to a dude who puked EVERYWHEREEEEE (but not on me somehow thank you jeebus), and now as the sober cabbie. sorry for sounding like a PSA.

Im DD alot, my friends are ridiculous alcoholics. I usually dont mind because we take turns, but ive been through sooo many shenanigans lately im just sick of it.

Guys, I went and did it again :(

11461362123_d093bde5cf_c.jpg

In case you forgot the recipe

This makes my heart hurt. I've never been brave enough to eat stuff like this. A local deli has a double bacon cheese burger, where they use two grilled cheese sandwiches as the buns. It's insane, but again, I can't bring myself to eat it.

Im DD alot, my friends are ridiculous alcoholics. I usually dont mind because we take turns, but ive been through sooo many shenanigans lately im just sick of it.

are you 21 yet? the puking episode gets you at least 2 free turns man. you get one because next time it's not your turn to DD+puke power up.

1. that dude on the unicycle is awesome (even though a guy using an umbrella in the show is questionable)

2. that burger/sandwich, yes please. that looks amazing

3. I haven't drank any alcohol in 12 years, so I know how the DD driver thing goes. I typically don't mind it, unless I get called at 3am while I am sleeping (even though I will still go and get the person)

Ugh I have literally ZERO work to do, it's my last day before I'm off until next year and it's only 9:13. Halp.

Same (though I have work on Monday), I have absolutely nothing to do between now and 5pm.

I'm rocking my ugly Christmas sweater and necklace to work.

Prove it.

Ugh I have literally ZERO work to do, it's my last day before I'm off until next year and it's only 9:13. Halp.

Same. We've barely had customers all week, in four days I've made $10 in tips. If I had a car i'd road trip to Jersey and visit you since we both have off.

Prove it.

It's already on Instagram.

I want to learn how to ride a unicycle because of that photo. That sandwich is terrifying. I'm rocking my ugly Christmas sweater and necklace to work.

I dig that sweatshirt.  I have a super sparkly ladies one I got from Goodwill, I had to cut the shoulder pads out of it (afterward I wished I had left them).

Looks like I could not avoid snow this  year, it's currently coming down outside.  My bike ride home will be unpleasant.

I know many of you guys start your holiday vacation today and have to endure those last hours on a friday, hang in there.

I just finished for the holidays. 2 weeks off, xmas shopping done, 30 bottles of wine corked a few days ago, fender mustang due to arrive in a few days… here we go.

I dig that sweatshirt.  I have a super sparkly ladies one I got from Goodwill, I had to cut the shoulder pads out of it (afterward I wished I had left them).

Looks like I could not avoid snow this  year, it's currently coming down outside.  My bike ride home will be unpleasant.

Mine used to have this ruffley white collar, but it was so tight around my neck I had to cut it out. I should have figured out a way to keep it though. Goodwill is a gold mine for amazing sweaters. I definitely want to see a picture of yours.

Also I hate snow. The first snowfall is nice, after that I want it gone.

Mine used to have this ruffley white collar, but it was so tight around my neck I had to cut it out. I should have figured out a way to keep it though. Goodwill is a gold mine for amazing sweaters. I definitely want to see a picture of yours.

I'll put it on and take a photo when I get home, it's a gem.

are you 21 yet? the puking episode gets you at least 2 free turns man. you get one because next time it's not your turn to DD+puke power up.

Yeeea I'm 21, a couple weeks before that a different friend puked all over the bathroom. So pretty sure I get to be a drunk bitch for the next month

It's unfair how much I love that show.... I feel like such a dork for liking it.

I fucking love that show. I don't even have cable but I will go out of my way to find all the episodes online and download them.

I got catfished once, it wasn't romantic or anything, just someone pretending to be my friend trevor who had moved to canada. one day I got an email from the real trevor asking how I'd been and saying how we hadn't talked for so long. I was like.... uhhh we've been keeping touch on facebook and twitter for over a year.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic