I was definitely catfished once, for longer than I'd like to admit.

I love that show though. and Max is a fox.

at first I thought he was gay.

but yes, that salt & pepper hair, good lord.

at first I thought he was gay.

but yes, that salt & pepper hair, good lord.

I was definitely catfished once, for longer than I'd like to admit.

I love that show though. and Max is a fox.

YES he is so hot.  I tell my boyfriend that I can't wait for him to start going gray because he's got super dark Colombian hair.  He legitimately doesn't believe that girls go crazy over salt & pepper hair.

I had this one friend who's a moron (sorry not sorry) and she believed that this gal we knew thru the internet, but had met in person a few times, was friends with one of the members of the British band McFly.  Like I knew this girl was full of shit the second I heard the story, but my ~friend went on for nearly a year believing this girl when she would tell her all these stories about flying from Michigan to London to stay with the band and all this crap.  It was terrible but also hilarious.  I told her on the daily that it was bs and she's like "I know but what if it's real tho?" She's got an obsessive personality so she WOULD NOT let it go.  Then when this girl's story started unraveling she faked being in a car accident so my ~friend flipped out and called her cell phone over and over and got no response.  She was legit scared for this girl's life and she had spoken to her over the phone once from her Dad's house so she called her Dad's house and asked about the car accident and to see if she was okay and her Dad's like "Uh... Molly's fine, she's been in her room all day watching Sex & The City..."

My ~friend acted like she had her heart broken after the whole thing shes like "omg I'm so embarrassed" and I was just like DUH.

Also, if henster is reading this, this is the same girl who I told you lives in NH and (obviously) loves boybands.

YES he is so hot.  I tell my boyfriend that I can't wait for him to start going gray because he's got super dark Colombian hair.  He legitimately doesn't believe that girls go crazy over salt & pepper hair.

men really do only get hotter as they age.  lucky skanks, they are ;)

As someone who can comfortably ride a unicycle, riding it in the slush/snow seems damn near impossible. That dude is king.

I found that picture on Reddit. I've seen the guy a few times, but it's always been in nice weather. Apparently, he's an old lawyer and he rides it year round to his law firm with briefcase in hand every day, no matter what the weather is. He lives in a part of town called the Avenues, and it's on a big hill, so I can't imagine doing that every day, let alone in the snow and ice. 

i think i missed that story because this thread moves too damn fast for me. 

anyone wanna fill me in on the highlights as to what happened?

I ordered Based on a True Story during the flash sale and when I received it, it was Alkaline Trio's Agony & Irony. I e-mailed them (attached a photo of me "crying" over Alk3) they told me to keep it and they'd send out BOATS for free. Today when I opened the package, I had two copies! 

That may possibly be the greatest photo posted on the board, ever.

& in the christmas sweater!

so much win!

I definiteeely sent them an e-mail with this photo attached.

This whole security breach at Target, has made working there even more of a living hell then it normally is. People are straight up cussing us out, and threatening our store operator over the phone. Most team members, including myself, had shopped during that time frame as well, so our shit is just as much at risk at being compromised. There is absolutely nothing a store team member can do for anybody, but I guess screaming and spitting in one's face makes them feel a little better. I am ready to walk out the door.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic