My 7" package from youinreverse turned into a surprise cubicle trade!  Totally made my day, thanks!  Has yours arrived?  The post office drop box was jammed up, so I had to use a different mail drop off and I didn't check the pickup times/days.  I also somehow last the tracking because I'm apparently an idiot! Second photo is a little crummy because I was in a hurry.

photo1_zpsa15f7f0b.jpg

photo2_zps107b1be1.jpg

Awesome! I haven't got mine yet. Hope you enjoy it!

Well guys and gals, I'm off to the frozen wasteland that is Montana for most of the week.  I don't know how much time I'll have to pop in here, so I hope all of you have a good week and holiday!

Awesome! I haven't got mine yet. Hope you enjoy it!

Aw, bummer.  Hopefully it'll show up in the next couple days, it didn't have that far to go!

so, jonrawks is a truly awesome dude.

Slap Shot is my all-time favorite movie, and cool coincidence, my niece (5 years old) went to Joyful Noise pre-school, and there was a Joyful Noise sticker in there.. her being 5, she loves stickers and will definitely like getting that. ..she won't be getting the candy necklace though, that's all mine. Also, a great 7" included!

97f479d1bfebb57a3b0bd6d4f5db0d2a.png

You will be getting a package when I get back from vacation.

I got tons of cool stuff, including a Flaming Lips popcorn box, a Deerhoof 7", tons of stickers, a Bright Eyes 3" mini CD, download code for Doomriders - Grand Blood, a Promo CD from a band called Drawing Voices, AND BILL AND TED'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE!

iX9Tf4d.jpg

I forgot to include these in the picture, but they were in there too. A zombie finger puppet, a candy necklace, and two shoelaces!

MqfH6cC.jpg

Awesome!

fuck,

i tour manage and advance for EDM artists, and ive been advancing and scheduling for 4 artists for NYE shows, and one of my artists is a duo out of budapest. one of em just came down with a huge case of chicken pox and wont be admitted into the US for their NYE shows...now i gotta go back and cancel flights and hit up promoters to change hotel res and all that jazz....

this is not what i wanted/needed right now!

Just a heads up, there is some huge sticker residue on that 7" sleeve. Be aware when you store it, hate to have it get stuck and damage anything. Also, glad you liked the package! I'll do a few more shit from my apartment give aways next month too.

The residue came off super easy. I was really surprised.

haha thanks. they just sent me pictures of it...shit is NOT pretty... doctor told him to lock himself in his apartment for 2 weeks. 

hopefully the promoters dont back down on the $25k guarantee.. 

I never had chicken pox, my mom used to schedule me playdates with other kids who had them. That being said, I really hope I don't ever get them and end up in a similar situation. Good luck!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic