This whole security breach at Target, has made working there even more of a living hell then it normally is. People are straight up cussing us out, and threatening our store operator over the phone. Most team members, including myself, had shopped during that time frame as well, so our shit is just as much at risk at being compromised. There is absolutely nothing a store team member can do for anybody, but I guess screaming and spitting in one's face makes them feel a little better. I am ready to walk out the door.

The majority of people have no clue what computer security is, so they blame the only person they can. 

debating if I should go out tonight. My friend wants to go to this super hipstery gay bar. Where apparently drinks are super expensive. Buuuut there could be some classy bitches.

If you aren't DD, pregame a bit that way you won't spend as much on drinks while there? 

Classy bitches worth it.

I'm bored out of my mind. All my friends work late tonight, it's really rainy out, and I can't keep myself entertained. I think I'm depressed, or just super bored with life, since I can't do anything for more than a minute or two before I get bored and anxious. 

This whole security breach at Target, has made working there even more of a living hell then it normally is.

Sorry to hear this man.

I did 2 years as a Backroom (dayside) Team Lead and a year as a P-Fresh Team Lead.. that last year, every day was truly living hell, in the at work, after work, I was just miserable. It's hard to be Fast Fun & Friendly when you're treated like shit from the guests, and your ETL/STL/DTL.

I'm bored out of my mind. All my friends work late tonight, it's really rainy out, and I can't keep myself entertained. I think I'm depressed, or just super bored with life, since I can't do anything for more than a minute or two before I get bored and anxious. 

When I hung out alone all the time with no job I just downloaded and watched a looooot of movies.

or you can play this. This kept me going through an all nighter the night before my birthday this year, and I'm not even a big game player.

I've been staring at my movies for the past 30 minutes trying to pick one to watch, and have tried browsing through netflix too. My brain just does not want to do anything, but I hate doing nothing, I've been doing it way too much lately.

I think I need to find another concert buddy.  I mean the guy I go to some shows with is a great guy, but as much as I don't like moshing, I do like to do something. Not just stand in the back of the venue with my arms crossed.

wait for the perfect pile up. 

love, hate, kings, queens - you die alone in a cold world!!

I think I need to find another concert buddy.  I mean the guy I go to some shows with is a great guy, but as much as I don't like moshing, I do like to do something. Not just stand in the back of the venue with my arms crossed.

I used to go to a lot of shows on my own.  When I originally moved, I didn't really have too many friends with similar music taste.  After a while, I got used to it and didn't really care.  I know more people with similar tastes, so I don't go to them on my own as much, but it won't deter me at all if I have to.  I have noticed that going with friends can be overly distracting at times and sometimes it's nice to enjoy it on your own and not worry about other people.

I swear less and less people are moving around at shows these days. Luckily all my concert buddies move around and dance. But when I saw Paramore, Hellogoodbye opened and no one even moved for Here In Your Arms and stared at us like we were insane for knowing all the words. No one even really moved for Paramore either, I was like 1 of 4 people who even knew every song they played.

I can't think of specifics but it's been like that at a lot of shows lately.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic