Ugh yeah that's even more annoying of a thing to say than normal run of the mill penelope-esque comments.

Another good moment: 

Penelope: Oh, so...you play Candy Crush? What level are you on?

Little nugget: I'm only on level 30 and stuck, I used to be higher when I played on my mom's phone. But I just got this tablet and had to start over.

Penelope: I'm on level 33. 

Little nugget: ...it says that you're only on 21? 

Penelope: Yeah, well, I used to be but then I decided to start over so...

What are you all planning on spinning tonight? 

Someone beat you to that : http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/96863-new-years-jams/

Edit : I plan on spinning as soon as I hit my bed, does that count?  (I don't actually get the spins from drinking, but it helped the joke).

Someone beat you to that : http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/96863-new-years-jams/

Edit : I plan on spinning as soon as I hit my bed, does that count?  (I don't actually get the spins from drinking, but it helped the joke).

Goddammit! Of course someone beat me to it. Well, thanks for not being a dick about. Not being a dick seems to be the exception rather than the rule on these boards. 

Don't get that wine that comes in a bottle shaped like a cat unless you enjoy puking all day.

my roommate loves that stuff. I've gotten her the pink and the blue bottles. I never tried it. but she'll drink/enjoy boones farm and mad dog so I don't really think she cares how it tastes.

I just discovered you can see who up/downvoted a post by clicking on the number.

What the shit, where have I been?

unless I'm really stupid it doesn't work for me.

I might be really stupid though, not sure.

This, and these boards are some of the most tame, sissified boards I've ever been on. If you can't handle this shit, you're fucked. 

THIS!!!

Sometimes I think we should just rename this place Mitch Collective...

LOL...is this your first time on the internet?

This, and these boards are some of the most tame, sissified boards I've ever been on. If you can't handle this shit, you're fucked. 

It's not that I "can't handle shit." I don't understand the mindset of being a dick for the sake of it, unless of course it's funny. 

unless I'm really stupid it doesn't work for me.

I might be really stupid though, not sure.

Just your own posts I guess. Just tried it on someone else's and it didn't work.

Still just figuring this out though. I kind of liked the mystery of not knowing who likes and hates me so I might keep it that way.

Probably not.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic