The search function here is terrible (as we all know) so I couldn't find a thread on this, but I guess I'll ask here. Do any of you guys use an alarm system at home? For some reason I woke up this morning and thought that we need to install one, but I have no idea why the thought came to me so abruptly. I have a tendency to sort of... sense things before they happen, so I am looking into this just incase. I know I sound nutty but I don't normally wake up feeling like I need to do something unless its for a good reason...  So... any info?

The search function here is terrible (as we all know) so I couldn't find a thread on this, but I guess I'll ask here. Do any of you guys use an alarm system at home? For some reason I woke up this morning and thought that we need to install one, but I have no idea why the thought came to me so abruptly. I have a tendency to sort of... sense things before they happen, so I am looking into this just incase. I know I sound nutty but I don't normally wake up feeling like I need to do something unless its for a good reason...  So... any info?

You don't sound nutty at all, I'm the same way. It's both a blessing and a curse. 

However, I don't know anything about alarm systems :/

The search function here is terrible (as we all know) so I couldn't find a thread on this, but I guess I'll ask here. Do any of you guys use an alarm system at home? For some reason I woke up this morning and thought that we need to install one, but I have no idea why the thought came to me so abruptly. I have a tendency to sort of... sense things before they happen, so I am looking into this just incase. I know I sound nutty but I don't normally wake up feeling like I need to do something unless its for a good reason... So... any info?

Just buy the sticker to put on your doors and the little sign for your lawn. A lot cheaper with 98% of the effectiveness.

I have CPI Security but I believe it's a regional thing. I don't go anywhere (or sit around at night) without setting the alarm. Originally when my ex and I got it we had motion detectors installed, but then she moved out with the dog and I got cats, so I have motion but don't use it usually. I also have my doors set to chime whenever they are opened, which might be annoying at first, but you can be damn sure you'll know when someone is walking in your house. I pay about $40 a month for it, but I also get a two-way system out of it (I can hear the alarm company and they can hear me).

Figured it out. I guess I wasn't signed in when I was testing it at first. Sign out. It works for every post. but when I signed back in, I couldn't even see my own.

scumbag jim liked bigbruise's post.

hahahahahah this rules.

now i know madie dislikes nearly half the posts i make

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic