Haha! I haven't had any real buyer's remorse lately. I've just been spending way too much lately. :unsure::wacko:

I bought this shitty Kurt Cobain and William S. Burroughs thing the other day that Matt won't even touch! But you know what, I kind of like it, just not what I paid so hopefully I can get at least half of that back some day if I sell it.

I'm seeing him on Wednesday at a venue that only fits 1,200 people. It feels unreal. Hopefully I'll be able to head over to another venue after the show and see the Mountain Goats too.

Awesome! I'm not sure where this show is at. Looking that up now...

Edit: it's at the Greek, which is not small. Should be fun anyway. I haven't been to a show with my dad in a while.

I just passed a DWI checkpoint by answering the question "Have you had anything to drink tonight?" With "Yeah, about an hour ago." Cop was like "Cool, have a good night."

I should add that I was fine and even if he sobriety tested/breathalayzed me I would have been ok. I just think it was funny that he appeared surprised by my honesty.

I just passed a DWI checkpoint by answering the question "Have you had anything to drink tonight?" With "Yeah, about an hour ago." Cop was like "Cool, have a good night."

I should add that I was fine and even if he sobriety tested/breathalayzed me I would have been ok. I just think it was funny that he appeared surprised by my honesty.

Drunk driving laws out here are nuts.

Drunk driving laws out here are nuts.

I just went through the same checkpoint again and they grilled the fuck out of me. Now I have to go through it one more time. Ugh, fucking pigs.

I was eventually like "I had a drink at this bar at this time. You can call and confirm if you want, I'm just trying to pick my girlfriend up from work."

I just went through the same checkpoint again and they grilled the fuck out of me. Now I have to go through it one more time. Ugh, fucking pigs.

I was eventually like "I had a drink at this bar at this time. You can call and confirm if you want, I'm just trying to pick my girlfriend up from work."

Out here the limit is .08, and an extreme DUI is .15, but they can arrest you if you have any alcohol in you. 

Oh okay. I dont think I have seen any that look like the one on the left unless its just a weird angle. I've seen ones like that little one but maybe not as small and more modern. Maybe WA just has more Minis. ;)

Yay records have shipped. Got some stuff coming that I actually know and like for a change. Next Friday!

man, my 88 has a gnarly scratch on side D too. i emailed them. fingers crossed.

man, my 88 has a gnarly scratch on side D too. i emailed them. fingers crossed.

How are you just now figuring this out? Is it near the end like mine? I had the email typed up and gave it a listen and decided it wasn't worth bothering.  Just found out some Perturbator went on sale a few days ago. Oh well, probably not worth whatever they were going for but would have at least liked the chance to grab one.

How are you just now figuring this out? Is it near the end like mine? I had the email typed up and gave it a listen and decided it wasn't worth bothering.  Just found out some Perturbator went on sale a few days ago. Oh well, probably not worth whatever they were going for but would have at least liked the chance to grab one.

i knew side D was remixes, im not too keen on remixes so i knew id eventually get to it. but its a late night of editing and i felt giddy and it looked like something hard was crushed when packing it up and it slid all around. its towards the end, yes.

so i think something just got caught up in it...just something that happens. mines pretty deep.

this guy i work with is pretty hardcore into 80's synth, has a bandcamp. ill see if i can find it.

i knew side D was remixes, im not too keen on remixes so i knew id eventually get to it. but its a late night of editing and i felt giddy and it looked like something hard was crushed when packing it up and it slid all around. its towards the end, yes.

so i think something just got caught up in it...just something that happens. mines pretty deep.

this guy i work with is pretty hardcore into 80's synth, has a bandcamp. ill see if i can find it.

I could have sworn mine was worse but when I went back to look, it seemed smaller than I remember. More like a scuff than a scratch because its wide but really short and only on the surface. Someone on the thread said they were cool and somehow they dont seem to have sold out.

Ah well I hardly listen to the free Perturbator anyways, and for some reason the art for those 2 albums has been redrawn by someone else and I wouldn't want those versions over the originals. They are like fan art, ugh!

a0901477442_7.jpg544-1928-large.jpg

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic