Speaking of BMW, there was a 2005 Mini Cooper on craigslist and my girlfriend was like "Yo, I could have the cash in hand in 10 minutes." But it was manual and I'm a god damn baby. I'm capable of driving manual but I hate it and suck at it.

My dream car <3

My 2002 Pontiac sunfire still works somehow and i try and not think too much on it or it'll break down.

They're really fun cars. They have a low center of gravity so they handle great and they're pretty fast.

My brother's got a 1973 Mini, and it's cool as hell. Every time you drive it people are pointing and smiliing. Tons of people freak out and pull their phones out to get a picture. It's pretty funny.

v2oyG3fl.jpg

They're really fun cars. They have a low center of gravity so they handle great and they're pretty fast.

My brother's got a 1973 Mini, and it's cool as hell. Every time you drive it people are pointing and smiliing. Tons of people freak out and pull their phones out to get a picture. It's pretty funny.

v2oyG3fl.jpg

Now I want this even more

Weird, must not have many Mini Coops in that area or something.

His isn't a Mini Cooper. It's an older Mini (before they even added the Cooper name). It's way smaller than a regular Mini Cooper. They're pretty uncommon in the US. I only know of five or six others in the state. The newer Mini Coopers are all over the place. Here's a comparison.

XCFdJFz.jpg

His isn't a Mini Cooper. It's an older Mini (before they even added the Cooper name). It's way smaller than a regular Mini Cooper. They're pretty uncommon in the US. I only know of five or six others in the state. The newer Mini Coopers are all over the place. Here's a comparison.

Oh okay. I dont think I have seen any that look like the one on the left unless its just a weird angle. I've seen ones like that little one but maybe not as small and more modern. Maybe WA just has more Minis. ;)

Yay records have shipped. Got some stuff coming that I actually know and like for a change. Next Friday!

I've only moved half of my records to my new place and my back is already killing me and I don't even own that many!!! How do some of you guys even handle that !? I've seen some people with close to 1,000 and I couldn't even begin to try and move all that.

=O

For me next time...movers. They will have very specific instructions though. Either that or I'll wrench my back again. Who knows?

Oh okay. I dont think I have seen any that look like the one on the left unless its just a weird angle. I've seen ones like that little one but maybe not as small and more modern. Maybe WA just has more Minis. ;)

Yay records have shipped. Got some stuff coming that I actually know and like for a change. Next Friday!

The one on the left is a convertible. You're probably talking about this one, right?

animaatjes-mini-cooper-40844.jpg

Best feeling. I'm actually trying to go on a buying hiatus. I'm only allowed to go after golden whales at spectacular prices for the next month.

Thats my new plan too! Way too much buyers remorse lately. Actually it was my original plan, I just went a little off so I need to get back on track. No more impulse buys. I came close to getting that new butterfly puke release even though I don't like the music, so thats a sign right there.

The one on the left is a convertible. You're probably talking about this one, right?

Thought it looked like a convertible. Yeah those are around here but not that classic one from before. I would take either. I think I saw some back years ago when I went to London.

Thats my new plan too! Way too much buyers remorse lately. Actually it was my original plan, I just went a little off so I need to get back on track. No more impulse buys. I came close to getting that new butterfly puke release even though I don't like the music, so thats a sign right there.

Haha! I haven't had any real buyer's remorse lately. I've just been spending way too much lately. :unsure::wacko:

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic