Also, I just bought my train ticket for PDX next weekend. I'll be there from Thursday afternoon until Sunday afternoon. I think seeing Torche and drinking beer are my only real plans.

John, Matt and Brian - Hope you're ready to do some 4th of July'in!

Let's totally plan for a 4th of July party. I think I'm off at 6 that day. We could do some sort of dinner and all make something. Let's seriously plan this out dudes.

Let's totally plan for a 4th of July party. I think I'm off at 6 that day. We could do some sort of dinner and all make something. Let's seriously plan this out dudes.

Sounds good to me!  I was planning to bum around with Matt pretty much the entire time anyway.  Should be a fun weekend for sure.

Also, I just bought my train ticket for PDX next weekend. I'll be there from Thursday afternoon until Sunday afternoon. I think seeing Torche and drinking beer are my only real plans.

Jealous. I want in. I'm going to try to trade into a PDX layover

Also, I just bought my train ticket for PDX next weekend.  I'll be there from Thursday afternoon until Sunday afternoon.  I think seeing Torche and drinking beer are my only real plans.

I'm on call :angry::(

I don't get to drink when I'm on call.

Also, Brian, I texted Matt about going swimming at the neighborhood pool near my house this weekend. We could grill/grab some beers and shit and hit to pool when it gets too hot out!

I got mostly graham cracker out of them.

Yup!

I'm on call :angry::(

I don't get to drink when I'm on call.

Also, Brian, I texted Matt about going swimming at the neighborhood pool near my house this weekend. We could grill/grab some beers and shit and hit to pool when it gets too hot out!

Yup!

For sure dude. Let me know the details. I think I'm 9-6 Saturday and Sunday. But I'm off Monday and Tuesday.

I'm packing my suitcase and just remembered how much I hate airplanes... When I crash and die a horrible death I'm leaving all my records to Randy. 

Anyone play guitar? I've got one of those. Hard to play when you're a charred corpse at the bottom of the sea, might as well let someone get in line to use it when my stupid plane crashes.

Jokes aside, I hate flying.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic