All moved in. Only took about 4 hours to load, unload, assemble, and that includes a trip to the grocery store. Not too shabby at all.

I only moved 4 miles so it wasn't bad. I'm sure I'll end up doing a Target run later for housewares considering I don't own anything besides records, audio equipment, and a tv. Haha. I'll definitely be buying another pair of speaker stands too (I gave my old owns to my buddy). And I'm sure I'll get around to hanging some prints eventually, or my flags; make it feel a little less like a hotel. Haha.

R87ocvN.jpg

8It6jo4.jpg

B7xgU7w.jpg

NZVtnJg.jpg

cool little nook for the Caspian Vinyl Museum.

also, go get a full sized grill...of course unless Tha Butcha already has one, which im sure he does.

My lady actually has one that she is giving me. Girl has like 4 grills, one of the reasons I love her so much. Haha.

I'm not sure if we are allowed to grill here, but the rules be damned!

What set top box are you using there? AppleTV?

Looks good, walls are quite bare like you said though, so get some stuff up!

Yeah. I also have ps4, and my macbook. So basically many ways to play HBO, Netflix, and Amazon. Haha.

I'll put stuff up eventually. At least flags cause Brian and I don't know how long we are staying here. Might only be till mid Sept. So I'm a little reluctant to hang stuff. Haha.

I've been wanting to get a pi to set-up up as an audio streamer, but my airport express is still doing a good job, so maybe I'll grab one for that.

I've been wanting to get a pi to set-up up as an audio streamer, but my airport express is still doing a good job, so maybe I'll grab one for that.

My brother uses an original RPi and he's been really happy with it as an XBMC machine.  It can't really do anything else while it's playing something, but it handles 1080p video fine.  You could probably use it for an audio streamer too, just not while you're watching something :)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic