Jobs are stupid. Just hire more people. Duh doy. Haha. 

Exactly, but people are dumb. Saying money > productivity to them. You'd save money and be more productive if you have 2 people doing both jobs, instead of 1 person struggling to do both.

our company let go of full time account ppl that have built bonds with the client after years of communications, etc.

they then replaced them all with temps and interns who have not been trained and are paid much much less and dont get any benefits.

knowing that the market blows, these poor kids have to just do it.

most of them are trust fund kids who do it 'as something to do' and have downtown lofts that daddy pays for and heads to the lake every weekend.

my job got harder. a lot harder.

our company let go of full time account ppl that have built bonds with the client after years of communications, etc.

they then replaced them all with temps and interns who have not been trained and are paid much much less and dont get any benefits.

knowing that the market blows, these poor kids have to just do it.

most of them are trust fund kids who do it 'as something to do' and have downtown lofts that daddy pays for and heads to the lake every weekend.

my job got harder. a lot harder.

This definitely isn't a new thing, unfortunately.

But these employers honestly don't expect to get less quality work for less money?

There are lots of studies done that you get a lot better and a lot more work done by paying a smaller amount of qualified people more, rather than paying more less-qualified people less money. And the thing is, it's cheaper to pay the more experienced people more. 

I'm being told that I should have gotten to in an inquiry earlier. I could if I wasn't swamped. Why is that hard to understand? I'm doing my job, but it's your fault it takes this long to get to, dude. Haha. 

Does anyone have one of those portable battery packs to charge phones? I'm thinking of grabbing on to take in case I used my phone a lot on the plane, which I probably will since I'll be listening to music.

Does anyone have one of those portable battery packs to charge phones? I'm thinking of grabbing on to take in case I used my phone a lot on the plane, which I probably will since I'll be listening to music.

I've used them. The cheap ones suck. Get a decent one. Or a battery pack case. I had a mophie and it was awesome.

I do. It's USB. Provides an extra 5 hours of life in about 30 minutes of charge. Useful at times. 

I've got a Mophie case for my iPhone that's convenient to have when you can't charge your phone. My dad bought an external battery pack for like $20 on Amazon Prime day, and it's awesome. It charges super quick and has a ton of battery life.

Yes they are amazing but I agree with the person who suggested in getting a decent one because the cheap ones just die.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic