In my experience ... 60/40.

I'm curious if you think you have the time to date, considering your profession?  I have a friend that has worked in your industry for a few yrs now, and it's somewhat her feeling.  (the rest of her feeling is she is enjoying seeing the world)  

60/40 is quite a bit.  

I'm curious if you think you have the time to date, considering your profession? I have a friend that has worked in your industry for a few yrs now, and it's somewhat her feeling. (the rest of her feeling is she is enjoying seeing the world)

60/40 is quite a bit.

hell if I fucking know. Haha. That's for reminding me! Honestly I make time for people I care about. So I think with the right person it could work. But people just don't have patience nowadays. There is a buffet of girls available tonight on tinder and I'm like.... See you in a week! They lose interest. Sorry if this sounds emo. Just the truth.

I've done a shit ton of online dating the last year. I just can't deal with meeting people that aren't what they represented anymore. Which is why I'm more inclined to meeting people in person.

Yes..pretty crazy. One involved a girl that pulled out a gun in front of me. One lives in a mansion of a halfway house. They are good drunken stories most of the time.

Holy shit. Exhibit A.

I met up with a guy that turned out didn't have any bottom teeth and was unemployed. I thought that was bad.

Oh shit. No bottom teeth at all? That's pretty terrible too.

We can share our redic stories next month!

I honestly couldn't tell in his photos! Ya. No teeth. I don't usually judge people on account of things like that but from the looks of his face it looked like he used to do meth or something.

That's the thing with online dating. You just don't know till you finally meet up. If I had just met him in person it wpuld have been different. You know?

I do think OKC is generally a better crowd than tinder. Just in my experience.

I hate going to the post office, and only go when I absolutely have to. To make that possible I bought a scale and just print labels through paypal now, and give the packages to my mail carrier. It made life so much easier.

It's too early to be awake, and at work, for a Saturday.

My wife's new job has the oddest work week. It's Wednesday through Sunday, so it's odd getting up at 6:15 on Saturday and Sunday now since we always had those days to sleep in, and my body had adjusted to that over 4 years. Now I'm up before daylight every single day of the week since her days off are weekdays now and we still have a kid to wake up and get off to school....

I hate online dating.

Then again. I hate dating. So...

Same. I've had no luck online dating. Maybe I'm just too awkard and ugly. I'm starting to feel like I'll be alone forever. It's been a long time since I had a serious girlfriend, and even that only lasted like a year or so.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic