I can't wait til next May when we will be moving out of the place we are living in now so I can have a cat again. The people I rent from have the most insane deposits and fees for having animals that I cannot justify having one right now

That's the worst, I hate when places do that.

That's the worst, I hate when places do that.

It ends up at around $300 in fees and most of it is non refundable, no matter if the pet does damage or not. That's just way too much to pay for permission to have an animal, especially if it does no major damage to the home. I always keep up behind my cats and you don't know they are there due to smell or fur all over the furniture or any of that, just when you see them

It ends up at around $300 in fees and most of it is non refundable, no matter if the pet does damage or not. That's just way too much to pay for permission to have an animal, especially if it does no major damage to the home. I always keep up behind my cats and you don't know they are there due to smell or fur all over the furniture or any of that, just when you see them

i thought the $150/pet non-refundable i had to pay at my place in sc was bad. i'm sure it's easier to just make people pay up front rather than try to collect it when they move out or there's a problem... still sucks though.

i thought the $150/pet non-refundable i had to pay at my place in sc was bad. i'm sure it's easier to just make people pay up front rather than try to collect it when they move out or there's a problem... still sucks though.

Indeed, most of my neighbors have dogs though so I can see where they would have a larger amount of pet damage overall and need to be that way. Hell, my step daughter had a baby 4 months ago and they upped our water bill by $13.00 a month because he is considered to be another resident. We don't even use their water to feed him, we buy bottle purified water and he only needs to bathe 3 times a week for fuck sake..

Indeed, most of my neighbors have dogs though so I can see where they would have a larger amount of pet damage overall and need to be that way. Hell, my step daughter had a baby 4 months ago and they upped our water bill by $13.00 a month because he is considered to be another resident. We don't even use their water to feed him, we buy bottle purified water and he only needs to bathe 3 times a week for fuck sake..

That is really shitty on managments part. How the hell would a baby use $13/month of water?

That is really shitty on managments part. How the hell would a baby use $13/month of water?

They money grab anywhere they can. I wrecked my car a while back, and we have parking decals to prove we live here so they won't tow our cars at night. I had to go get a new sticker for the car we got after my accident, and they tell me I have to bring them an accident report or pay $35 for another one.... Trying to get you every where they can

Kittens are awesome, but cats are the best. Ideally, having a kitten become a car is best. Kittens are fun but cats are way more chill, but still do weird/stupid shit.

I can't stand what I call the "velcro phase" with kittens when you have to peel them off of everything (you, the furniture, company)

Kittens are awesome, but cats are the best. Ideally, having a kitten become a car is best. Kittens are fun but cats are way more chill, but still do weird/stupid shit.

Very true. The littlest one is definitely the biggest pain in the ass, and needs the most attention/training. 

I'd just like to say thank you to this board and all Caspian fans on it. When I first came here you folks were doing a good bit of chatting about them and having never heard them I decided to check them out. They have quickly become one of my favorite bands, and a member was posting on Sad Reminders not long ago in a thread about instrumental music also, so thanks for the exposure guys and gals :)

;). They are hard not to love.

I'm starving, and I really don't feel like eating my peanut butter sandwich I brought. Food here is so expensive though, but I think I'm going to buy something.

My new work has a conveyor belt sushi restaurant inside the store. Fucked that shit UP yesterday for lunch.

My new work has a conveyor belt sushi restaurant inside the store. Fucked that shit UP yesterday for lunch.

That sounds awesome. Those restaurants in Japan that do that look awesome. I had some over priced pizza, $7.50 for two huge slices.

Edit: I also STILL need to check out Caspian.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic