So I'm working on my ITTCT collection and I got drunk last night and sent an eBay offer of $40 for the Red Forest /200 highlighter yellow w/splatter. Dude was asking $75. And these never pop up. I also sent along a drunkly snobby message about it being priced way too fucking high. Dude accepted my offer just now. Booooom!

So I'm working on my ITTCT collection and I got drunk last night and sent an eBay offer of $40 for the Red Forest /200 highlighter yellow w/splatter. Dude was asking $75. And these never pop up. I also sent along a drunkly snobby message about it being priced way too fucking high. Dude accepted my offer just now. Booooom!

Nice, that's awesome. I need to find that hoodie if you still want it.

Pro-tip: Raid Dave Grohl's place in Portland... he has a near-complete collection.

The Butcha will give you the address.

;)

Funny you mention Dave, one of the first post I remember reading when i first started lurking was him mentioning how he had spent near $100 on Caspian records in like a week or a few days or something. So I investigated thinking he meant a label, only to find out they were a band. After reading more chat someone else described them as "I'm dead inside but I feel things" music, so like any true Red House Painters fan I was all over that in a second lol

eBay is a crazy place.

Oh yeah totally forgot about that. Shoot me a picture of it if you find it. I'm sure I'll want it. Especially since it's about to be hoodie weather! My favorite time of year.

Mine too. Will do, it's in one of my closests somewhere.

Funny you mention Dave, one of the first post I remember reading when i first started lurking was him mentioning how he had spent near $100 on Caspian records in like a week or a few days or something. So I investigated thinking he meant a label, only to find out they were a band. After reading more chat someone else described them as "I'm dead inside but I feel things" music, so like any true Red House Painters fan I was all over that in a second lol

Hahaha, it was actually his extreme fandom why I gave them a shot. I was like damn, if someone's this invested in 1 band, I have to give a listen. Was not disappointed.

Hahaha, it was actually his extreme fandom why I gave them a shot. I was like damn, if someone's this invested in 1 band, I have to give a listen. Was not disappointed.

Any time any friend of mine has done that with Kozelek in any of his forms I always get "how can you listen to this" or "it's so slow..." or "it all sounds the same"...

I offered a lowball price on a pair of Yeezys and the dude accepted. Assumed they'd be fake and I'd fill out a dispute, but as far as I can tell they're legit...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic