So I'm working on my ITTCT collection and I got drunk last night and sent an eBay offer of $40 for the Red Forest /200 highlighter yellow w/splatter. Dude was asking $75. And these never pop up. I also sent along a drunkly snobby message about it being priced way too fucking high. Dude accepted my offer just now. Booooom!

I got super lucky on EBay last year. I bought a lot of five records for around $40PPD. One of the records was ITTCT - Above The Earth. They never advertised the variant in the listing, so I was super excited to find out it was the /100 tour white/black haze variant when I opened the package.

I got super lucky on EBay last year. I bought a lot of five records for around $40PPD. One of the records was ITTCT - Above The Earth. They never advertised the variant in the listing, so I was super excited to find out it was the /100 tour white/black haze variant when I opened the package.

You lucky dawg. They have a copy of that on eBay right now for like $120. Fuck no.

Take a look at the last page. You'll see who I'm talking about.

And thanks dude! You're the best!

Found him and PMd him.

Sorry for the delay. I'll probably go pick it up next Saturday and mail it back to you that Monday. I like to buy something when I go in and ask for a favor so I was waiting to have the disposable income to pick up a cheap record. Blew all my money on here buying deals. Going broke saving money :/

Found him and PMd him.

Sorry for the delay. I'll probably go pick it up next Saturday and mail it back to you that Monday. I like to buy something when I go in and ask for a favor so I was waiting to have the disposable income to pick up a cheap record. Blew all my money on here buying deals. Going broke saving money :/

All good dude! Take your time.

Fucking USPS. I'm about to lose my shit.

Seriously though, if this isn't in my mailbox today we're going to need a shit search party. Anyone have an idea what happened? It's less that it's taking a long time from a state over that's bothering me and more that it hasn't fucking moved since the 16th. Maybe the mailman is listening to them or something :P

Maybe the mailman is listening to them or something :P

I had to laugh at that one. One could only be so lucky as to have a postal carrier that was into what you are. I stalked my guy so much to avoid records going into the hot parcel box that he now hand delivers them to my door to avoid me lol

Seriously though, if this isn't in my mailbox today we're going to need a shit search party. Anyone have an idea what happened? It's less that it's taking a long time from a state over that's bothering me and more that it hasn't fucking moved since the 16th. Maybe the mailman is listening to them or something :P

Don't blame you for being pissed. I'd say it's either still chilling in Cali  :angry: , or it's on the way & just wasn't properly scanned at the sort facilities  :) .

I've had stuff come from across the country without ever being scanned til it showed up at my place.

Mine is fucked too :/

Don't blame you for being pissed. I'd say it's either still chilling in Cali  :angry: , or it's on the way & just wasn't properly scanned at the sort facilities  :) .

I've had stuff come from across the country without ever being scanned til it showed up at my place.

Maybe, just frustrating. It's got a bunch of stuff I've been wanting for quite a while and I'm not patient to begin with. Fucking first world problems.

It was these for those who care.

http://www.discogs.com/Alkaline-Trio-From-Here-To-Infirmary/release/3433206

http://www.discogs.com/Alkaline-Trio-Good-Mourning/release/4561536

http://www.discogs.com/Cannibal-Corpse-Eaten-Back-To-Life/release/1930112

I used to see the ITTCT dudes around a lot, but have not for a few years. I wonder if they are hoarding any of the rare variants.

My mail carrier appears to have grabbed James package, but not the print I left to ship. Hopefully they did and tracking is just being shitty, and hopefully no one grabbed it off my porch if not.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic